Seat Counters - 2022/23

It's seems that 1/3 of the tickets are going to points. And a few more to supporters clubs. Something a little shadys going on definitely, whether that tickets are being sold on as part of travel packages or worse being sold onto legal ticket touts such as livefootballtickets.com somethings going on. But hey were just peasant scum who have no business knowing how the tickets are distributed by the club
Pretty sure we were told the other season that 60% would go to points holders which appears not to be the case. Tried yesterday to get my daughter a ticket via the 18-25 allocation. Wouldn’t even let me in to buy until 9.03 by which time all tickets gone! Yet again something isn’t right but nobody knows what.

New hospitality won't help, looks like well under half going to points for average games, so will be worse for the high demand ones.

It doesn’t usually allow you to see the seating blocks before you can qualify, but it does for Wolves.

It allows you to choose but then won’t process payment.

It doesn’t usually allow you to see the seating blocks before you can qualify, but it does for Wolves.

It allows you to choose but then won’t process payment.
Must admit I noticed that yesterday & thought I was in :)

Pretty sure we were told the other season that 60% would go to points holders which appears not to be the case. Tried yesterday to get my daughter a ticket via the 18-25 allocation. Wouldn’t even let me in to buy until 9.03 by which time all tickets gone! Yet again something isn’t right but nobody knows what
So far the tickets have been opening up at 26000 points. It is clear as day to those of us that get tickets via points and attend the away matches that their is a bulk of tickets going to a substantial number of people that have a lot less points than us. There is further evidence of this with tickets in groups of 20 to 50 magically becoming available in sections of away grounds that on previous days were all sold out which I'm assuming is returns from somewhere.

It would be helpful if those on here who have enough points in the first sales criteria of every away match could post how many seats were available at opening and for us to keep track of this.

I've complained several times to the club. I myself have in the past had enough points to go to Old Trafford and Anfield but over the past 5 years have slowly dropped down the pecking order.

Something is not right, we need to gather the evidence and then consider what action to take.

So far the tickets have been opening up at 26000 points. It is clear as day to those of us that get tickets via points and attend the away matches that their is a bulk of tickets going to a substantial number of people that have a lot less points than us. There is further evidence of this with tickets in groups of 20 to 50 magically becoming available in sections of away grounds that on previous days were all sold out which I'm assuming is returns from somewhere.

It would be helpful if those on here who have enough points in the first sales criteria of every away match could post how many seats were available at opening and for us to keep track of this.

I've complained several times to the club. I myself have in the past had enough points to go to Old Trafford and Anfield but over the past 5 years have slowly dropped down the pecking order.

Something is not right, we need to gather the evidence and then consider what action to take.
At 9am yesterday there were around 850 tickets on sale, although I didn't think to take a screenshot at the time.

Something else I found interesting was that there were no seats available in block JL2 and there were about 10 available in block JL8. This means that pretty much 2 entire blocks have not been made available to points at all.

I've been long in acceptance that lots of our away tickets will be given out to the cooperate lot, however giving the fans 850/3000 = 28.3% of the tickets is a disgrace.

We'll be lucky if we get any tickets at all for Old Trafford/Anfield

395 left, around 400 a day in first 2 days went to points. Monday could be the last day but lower point bands tend to taper off when it comes to demand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.