Seat Counters - 2022/23

FA Cup Semi Final lower in the pecking order than away League games at Southampton and Fulham!

Wow, absolute wow!

So it's not just Managers and the Authorities that have a low opinion of the FA Cup.
Looking at ticket sales, it’s clearly not just me who holds this opinion.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

3141 plus unreleased blocks 522-526, nearly 1,000 of the 3141 are in club wembley on level 2.
Just done a count and got 2976 so assuming none have been taken off the planner since your count first thing, that’s another 165 sold.

Shows that they’re still shifting steadily, albeit slower than when each of the windows have opened. Those Level 2 tickets are a hard sell though! But even a few of those are getting snapped up by the looks of things.

I’m the opposite - I can’t believe so many still have the motivation, it’s a joke they continue to play this fixture there. I know I t’s been said many times, but they should move the semis and Community Shield to other neutral grounds - not only would they be more of a showpiece but the Carabao and FA Cup final would be more of an occasion.
Depends who you support. I wonder what the opinion of the Sheffield United fans is about playing the semi final at Wembley?

are you going Southampton away tomorrow?
Or Munich away 48 hours before this game?
Or Fulham away the week after wembley?

maybe consider that fans have to pick & chose games, and for most this will be at the bottom of the pecking order considering it’s a semi-final, and we’ve been over 20 times in the past 12 years.

To be fair most season ticket holders don’t go to away games and of the overall 30,000 at Wembley the majority won’t have considered Fulham or Bayern at all.

I think most city fans are up for the semi final and excited to go. I don’t think you can take Wembley trips for granted

Just done a count and got 2976 so assuming none have been taken off the planner since your count first thing, that’s another 165 sold.

Shows that they’re still shifting steadily, albeit slower than when each of the windows have opened. Those Level 2 tickets are a hard sell though! But even a few of those are getting snapped up by the looks of things.
Level 2 ones don't count. Pretty sure they're only available because the Club Wembley membership has diminished. Those prices are a joke.

We have sold around 27,000 tickets with two weeks to go. They are flying out of the door.
yeah - look at the criteria they have released. ‘Attended 1 game at the Etihad ever, can now buy 4 tickets’ being the most recent. If it was that popular, we would never see this sort of criteria.

Look I’m not knocking blues for going and we’re going off on abit of a tangent here - my initial point was stating that I don’t understand why other city fans try & knock others down for having to pick which games they go too. I hear the same comments every season.

yeah - look at the criteria they have released. ‘Attended 1 game at the Etihad ever, can now buy 4 tickets’ being the most recent. If it was that popular, we would never see this sort of criteria.

Look I’m not knocking blues for going and we’re going off on abit of a tangent here - my initial point was stating that I don’t understand why other city fans try & knock others down for having to pick which games they go too. I hear the same comments every season.
I get it. I have to pick and choose my away matches these days. I can't do Southampton or Munich (too expensive) but I am doing Wembley and Fulham. I think Wembley will be a great day out and a chance for lots of younger fans and families to do an away game. If we win the semi and face United in the Final at Wembley it would be a truly historic occasion watched by hundreds of millions across the world. That is a prize well worth winning in my view.

Depends who you support. I wonder what the opinion of the Sheffield United fans is about playing the semi final at Wembley?
Judging by one of their forums, plenty feel the same - they’ve already been there a few times themselves in recent history - it’s all part of the great football rip off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.