Seat Counters - 2022/23

I get it. I have to pick and choose my away matches these days. I can't do Southampton or Munich (too expensive) but I am doing Wembley and Fulham. I think Wembley will be a great day out and a chance for lots of younger fans and families to do an away game. If we win the semi and face United in the Final at Wembley it would be a truly historic occasion watched by hundreds of millions across the world. That is a prize well worth winning in my view.

The very thought of even the merest possibility of losing to the rags in a cup final makes me feel physically sick. It would be a hundred times more embarrassing than the Wigan debacle.
I hope Brighton smash the red bastards out of sight in the semi.

FA Cup Semi Final lower in the pecking order than away League games at Southampton and Fulham!

Wow, absolute wow!

So it's not just Managers and the Authorities that have a low opinion of the FA Cup.

I’d be surprised if you can find more than a handful who go to both Southampton and Fulham but don’t bother with Wembley.

The very thought of even the merest possibility of losing to the rags in a cup final makes me feel physically sick. It would be a hundred times more embarrassing than the Wigan debacle.
I was more emotionally stressed watching the 2011 semi-final than I was at 93.20. I was totally drained. Call me bitter but beating them in an FA Cup Final would be the sweetest moment in my 55-year history of following City.

I want the rags in the final, we need to put right that wrong of that rigged game at the swamp in January. Them celebrating like they won the World Cup at the end of it, they need a good smashing to send them into the summer with their tail between their legs.

I want the rags in the final, we need to put right that wrong of that rigged game at the swamp in January. Them celebrating like they won the World Cup at the end of it, they need a good smashing to send them into the summer with their tail between their legs.
We were out of form in January and they still had to cheat to beat us. A fit and firing City would maul United in the final. Obviously both of us need to get there, but beating United in the FA Cup and winning the champions league would make missing out on three league titles in a row a bit more bearable.

I was more emotionally stressed watching the 2011 semi-final than I was at 93.20. I was totally drained. Call me bitter but beating them in an FA Cup Final would be the sweetest moment in my 55-year history of following City.
any kid growing up must of had the dream of beating them at wembley, 2011 did that for me, i dont know if my little heart or little brain could cope with actually playing them in a final

FA Cup Semi Final lower in the pecking order than away League games at Southampton and Fulham!

Wow, absolute wow!

So it's not just Managers and the Authorities that have a low opinion of the FA Cup.
I think it is as well!! if we had to lose one of them three games i’d pick the sheff utd one 100%, prem league is more important than the fa cup

I want them in the final. Beating them at Wembley would be far more satisfying than beating Brighton and would be far more of an occasion that the whole world would notice. Of course losing against them would be that much worse but highs and lows are what it’s all about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.