Seat Counters - 2022/23

Think about it... They repay (say) £20 for an FOC or junior ticket and £40 for adult ticket on the exchange, and resell them for £50 each.

It's a no-brainer as long as we're getting 50K+ attendances, which are pretty much guaranteed this season.

Dress it up as 'giving another fan a chance to go' or whatever... It's all about the money.

I’m not sure it’s quite ALL about the money. Assuming these seats are being sold at the same price as the equivalent ones were at the start of the season? If they’re higher then ignore this post.

But if it was common knowledge that seat exchange seats were going to go on sale a few days before each game at less than the original full price, it’s just going to discourage people from buying when they go on sale.

As we have a lot of FOC fans I guess these being put up for sale by season ticket holders earns them more money.
Mine grandsons for Liverpool East Stand Level 3 sold for £215 !!!!! Got the ticket price of £11.58 The guy sat there had been transported over from the academy stadium hospitality area ! That's how City is profiting from ticket exchange !

Don't think we have sold as many tickets as first supposed I see there are about 1000 new seats on on lower tier that I assumed had all ready sold....

Mine grandsons for Liverpool East Stand Level 3 sold for £215 !!!!! Got the ticket price of £11.58 The guy sat there had been transported over from the academy stadium hospitality area ! That's how City is profiting from ticket exchange !

Not saying it’s right. But you could look at it another way and say the fact the club are making such profits for one off sales, enables them to balance the books whilst still offering season tickets at £11.58 per game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.