Seat Counters - 2022/23

As we have a lot of FOC fans I guess these being put up for sale by season ticket holders earns them more money.

Last edited:
Just had a look back and seen the guaranteed refund email for Leicester. I’m not sure what they’re trying to achieve with this one.
Think about it... They repay (say) £20 for an FOC or junior ticket and £40 for adult ticket on the exchange, and resell them for £50 each.

It's a no-brainer as long as we're getting 50K+ attendances, which are pretty much guaranteed this season.

Dress it up as 'giving another fan a chance to go' or whatever... It's all about the money.

Think about it... They repay (say) £20 for an FOC or junior ticket and £40 for adult ticket on the exchange, and resell them for £50 each.

It's a no-brainer as long as we're getting 50K+ attendances, which are pretty much guaranteed this season.

Dress it up as 'giving another fan a chance to go' or whatever... It's all about the money.
It’s a situation that’s beneficial to all, more profit for the club, less empty seats, a return for SC holders, opportunities for non SC holders. I’d say it’s been a great success in a season of unparalleled demand. They also offer an easy way to transfer your tickets to other supporters (some clubs charge for this) which they obviously don’t benefit from, a lot of these tickets end up in the hands of potential new supporters/attendees. On top of this there are always tickets (at face value) on this forum, social media & supporters clubs, so plenty of avenues to get tickets

It’s a situation that’s beneficial to all, more profit for the club, less empty seats, a return for SC holders, opportunities for non SC holders. I’d say it’s been a great success in a season of unparalleled demand. They also offer an easy way to transfer your tickets to other supporters (some clubs charge for this) which they obviously don’t benefit from, a lot of these tickets end up in the hands of potential new supporters/attendees. On top of this there are always tickets (at face value) on this forum, social media & supporters clubs, so plenty of avenues to get tickets
Think it's a really great service from the club. Games are changing date/times at very short notice and even if not a guaranteed refund game you'd be unlucky not to get 1/19th back.

As for the club making money. Well they are sort of but they're only charging current game prices and technically they'd sold a full size seat cheaper anyway if filled by a FOC or kid for a whole season. Imagine the outcry if City said there's a 5k limit on FOC season tickets!!!!

It was sold out but it’s Easter and a lot of supporters have listed their tickets as they are on holiday.

The listed tickets will sell out by tomorrow afternoon.
Plus, they brought the game forward by a day at short notice, and people like me have had to list their ticket as I had made plans for the Saturday

Think it's a really great service from the club. Games are changing date/times at very short notice and even if not a guaranteed refund game you'd be unlucky not to get 1/19th back.

As for the club making money. Well they are sort of but they're only charging current game prices and technically they'd sold a full size seat cheaper anyway if filled by a FOC or kid for a whole season. Imagine the outcry if City said there's a 5k limit on FOC season tickets!!!!
Haha, there’d be a mob of 25,000 demonstrating outside the ground. Theres obviously admin/service cost attached to the schemes, as well as free tickets for carers, and under 4’s can attend free of charge too (sat on a knee) so if those prices are supplementing cheaper/free tickets for those groups then I’m of the opinion that it’s fair.
I agree about the service & simplicity of it (I haven’t had any issues) but admittedly there always will be, City matters etc are good at ensuring fairness and exploring new avenues to fit the demographic of our support, which is constantly changing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.