Seat Counters - 2022/23

Any counters hazard a guess how many tickets we have sold thus far for semi final..I'm beg6to this j they are not great maybe 27k or so...hope I'm wrong g

Over 1k available in blocks 121 + 122 with block 121 nearly empty currently. Wonder why they held those back? Won't look good on the telly

just had a count and there is 3018 left, have they just let the side of the ground 1st tier because there are hundreds left in that area, 120, 121, 122 102, 103 104 area, now i know its 80 notes and over 65 its 70 but i would of thought those tickets would go quick as its on the halfway line

just had a count and there is 3018 left, have they just let the side of the ground 1st tier because there are hundreds left in that area, 120, 121, 122 102, 103 104 area, now i know its 80 notes and over 65 its 70 but i would of thought those tickets would go quick as its on the halfway line
Probably because the ticket touts (sorry entertainment partners) have not been able to sell what City gave them.

Haha. I’ve been warning and warning you all that there will be an influx of unsold seats. There always is around this time. Usually it’s the FA tickets that haven’t been taken up. These will probably be additional tickets on top of the 34k we have been allocated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.