Seat Counters - 2022/23

Also bear in mind the leg room situation, at the swamp and the parts of anfield in tv shots those seats are much closer together so as cameras pass it's just a blur of red apart from when it's green & gold that is.

I've been sad enough to pause live tv at the swamp on throw-ins it's amazing what you see, there's even some empties in view that would be missed without hitting pause.
Ive been saying this for years. That stand that faces the tv camera is horrific to sit in. Done a few derby’s down the years!! Plus England matches. Its actually unreal how tight it is!!

It’s the Easter holidays, on TV and a rearranged kickoff on grand national day and we’ve had a lot of seat exchange tickets put on this week - including mine. They will be gone by kickoff.

This happens every single game yet we keep getting posters going on about empty seats in the week before games. Sometimes the same names cropping up too.

If it wasnt for the seat exchange system these are the seats that would be empty through no shows. As it is they are getting resold. Relax.
There’s not a chance these will be gone by kick off mate. It looks like the total available are increasing to me.

That’s not me flapping btw, just stating facts.

Ive been saying this for years. That stand that faces the tv camera is horrific to sit in. Done a few derby’s down the years!! Plus England matches. Its actually unreal how tight it is!!
The whole ground is shite, extended to get as many in as possible without any thought about fans ! If we had the same spaces at the Etihad we'd have a capacity of around 60k !

Sat in the Stretford end for the Olympic football and had to sit sideways, the concourse was only two people wide and very badly lit.

It is a complete shit hole.

Greedy bastards City are. Giving us £35 for our ticket then selling them on for double that. I might just start putting mine on sale on here for £35 rather than giving it to the club. Help some blues out that can’t afford it. Just pure greed.
There is a page on Facebook for this very reason . Face value or less lots of blues use it.

Yeah we sat up at the top of that for rugby league and it’s abysmal - my 11 year old ended up almost sat on my knee and god help you if there’s an emergency and you need to get out

The whole ground is shite, extended to get as many in as possible without any thought about fans ! If we had the same spaces at the Etihad we'd have a capacity of around 60k !
Cant comment on the rest of the ground, barring the mancunian section in the corner where i’ve always stood during trips to bandit country. But if its all like that its pretty poor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.