Seat Counters - 2022/23

Okay next time you go take a pic of all these empty seats and post on here.
Have you never noticed how they dim the lights in the upper tiers at unsold Trafford..
There are plenty of empties at the theatre of doom..
As for the dippers the Echo was saying there were usually 2000 empties at most league games.

Greedy bastards City are. Giving us £35 for our ticket then selling them on for double that. I might just start putting mine on sale on here for £35 rather than giving it to the club. Help some blues out that can’t afford it. Just pure greed.
If you feel that way, offer it on here at FV at least you know it's going to a fan than a hospitality package

Okay next time you go take a pic of all these empty seats and post on here.
Completely different fan bases and circumstances to ours.

There are many reasons why this appears to be the case, why are you even mentioning it?

Over 50k Blues about 27 times a season is fantastic for any Club, no English team plays as many matches as us year on year during our current period of success.

What’s wrong with the club paying you what you bought it for and selling it for the same price that they’re selling other seats in the same block? If they sold it for the same price You paid it would take away one of the advantages of having a season ticket.
And you have the option of selling it yourself and transferring it. So there’s really nothing to moan about.
So the club are selling my seat for £35? Don’t they sell it on for whatever the going price is for a seat in my area? I could actually be moaning for no reason here, but I thought they sold it for more than the £35 they give to season ticket holders.

Have you never noticed how they dim the lights in the upper tiers at unsold Trafford..
There are plenty of empties at the theatre of doom..
As for the dippers the Echo was saying there were usually 2000 empties at most league games.
Also bear in mind the leg room situation, at the swamp and the parts of anfield in tv shots those seats are much closer together so as cameras pass it's just a blur of red apart from when it's green & gold that is.

I've been sad enough to pause live tv at the swamp on throw-ins it's amazing what you see, there's even some empties in view that would be missed without hitting pause.

So the club are selling my seat for £35? Don’t they sell it on for whatever the going price is for a seat in my area? I could actually be moaning for no reason here, but I thought they sold it for more than the £35 they give to season ticket holders.
Yes, they sell it for the going rate in your area which is always more than the ST price. So yes they make extra money.

631 tickets available for today.

Hopefully a reminder to the club not to price out the local core they still need to show up .

No the club aren’t selling your seat. You don’t own a seat. They’re giving you a full refund of exactly what you paid for it, without any financial penalty and then trying to resell it at whatever price they like. Same as pretty much any other industry would. Apart from maybe the full refund without penalty bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.