Seat Counters - 2022/23

Back in the day one would buy a season ticket as they didn’t want to miss a game, times have changed.
Circumstances mate, luckily I have the time and inclination to be able to travel 90+ mins each way to the game no matter when games are rearranged for...apart from the fucking home derby!!!!!

Fans back in the day who'd generally be more local knew that Saturday afternoon was KO time with a few Tues/Wed nights chucked in at 19.30 and if you had a job working Saturday's you'd not bother with a S/T as it was pay on the gate mostly anyway.

Greedy bastards City are. Giving us £35 for our ticket then selling them on for double that. I might just start putting mine on sale on here for £35 rather than giving it to the club. Help some blues out that can’t afford it. Just pure greed.
That choice is always available, I’ll put mine on ere or give it to friends/family for free before listing it for resale, I’ve suggested before that the food bank guys should run a ticket bank for blues to donate match tickets, they’d know who was genuine etc, and the seats would go to locals

Greedy bastards City are. Giving us £35 for our ticket then selling them on for double that. I might just start putting mine on sale on here for £35 rather than giving it to the club. Help some blues out that can’t afford it. Just pure greed.
What’s wrong with the club paying you what you bought it for and selling it for the same price that they’re selling other seats in the same block? If they sold it for the same price You paid it would take away one of the advantages of having a season ticket.
And you have the option of selling it yourself and transferring it. So there’s really nothing to moan about.

Too much moaning on Blue Doom. My mate ain’t going so I sold both our tickets on the Ticket Exchange together so they would get a buyer. Doing so meant the guaranteed pay back promise was irrelevant. I’ve now bought a ticket in the South Stand to watch the game.

I am sure the guaranteed Ticket Exchange payments will help many and also increase the chances of tickets being resold. Strange how some people weren’t moaning about the Ticket Exchange when Vianogo allowed them to resell tickets at above face value.

Okay next time you go take a pic of all these empty seats and post on here.
There was shitloads of empty seats at the swamp for the last league cup semi final we played against them, maybe flights were delayed. Of course there’s empty seats at league games always people can’t make it at every ground.

As I doing a screen grab, 2 tickets have sold on row w. Lol!

Just out of interest. Can you explain 42 seats for sale in 1 block, and 6x2&5(corrected) seats next to each other in 3 rows all sold, and have been put back for sale on the ticket exchange. I find that very strange that so many tickets next to each other have all been put back on ticket exchange. You wouldn't get 17 season ticket holders sat next to each other putting their seats up for sale.

View attachment 75120

They’ll be corporate tickets. Tickets that will usually always be ‘sold out’ or unavailable to ordinary city fans

If the tickets were affordable it wouldn’t be an issue and they wouldn’t be empty. As you say the club are deluded if they think we are selling thousands more tickets at these kind of prices. Our core fan base is made up mainly of working class people from in and around greater Manchester

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.