Seat Counters - 2022/23

Dortmund tickets have not even been open sale. They might have today but they weren’t yesterday because I had to fuck about to get an extra ticket for a non-member. Loads of “neutrals” or daybtripper fans usually come to these type of games so they really should be available to anyone.
No tickets for any of our games have gone on sale to non-members this year, there is clearly a push to sell Memberships.

Ticket prices aside, Schools are now back as well, so some parents and their kids who might have come to the midweek CL match, won't be. There's 1090 seats left in the Family stand over both levels.

On the plus side Dortmund will bring 3000 away fans, and no dount hundreds will be scattered about in the City ends.
For Dortmund?

I count less than 30 on the planner?

It’s nearly sold out.

No tickets for any of our games have gone on sale to non-members this year, there is clearly a push to sell Memberships.
Really? Yet you couldn’t buy a membership and then a dortmund ticket straight away. You had to have bought the membership before 24 august. That was part of my fuck about because my lads’ memberships had expired and even when renewed I had to buy the tickets on my account . In fact I’ve just realised that probably cost me £10 because they’d have got a discount.

Would they be worried about Dortmund fans buying tickets? I wouldn’t have thought so.

Copenhagen at home is £22-£47.

The club should price all CL group stage games at the same price just to get the fans in to fill the stadium, regardless of the opposition, which is normally not very exciting. Once the knockout stage begins, and the oppostion improves, be it a British or European team, that's when ticket prices should be higher dependent on the opposition.
Exactly mate. It's already attractively priced but I think this would be sold out already if it was £20 a ticket say and the other games would follow suit too. Seem to drag their feet as long as possible to get some extra pennies off everybody that they don't really need.
They used to do a bundle for the group games didn't they? Presumably the uptake wasn't that great so they stopped it or again they want an extra fiver or tenner off everybody.
On the bright side at least Liverpool are losing.

Imagine how many tickets City could shift with free membership.(with zero perks) I don't know how much a membership costs, but City could make that back straightaway on a ticket, drinks, food, etc sales to City fans who won't pay the membership fee, but would like a membership card to buy a ticket, even if it was for the cheaper domestic cup games.

imagine how many tickets City could shift with free membership.(with zero perks) I don't know no how much a memberships costs, but City could make that back straightaway on a ticket sales, drinks, food, etc sales to City fans who won't pay the membership fee.
We are selling out at these rip off prices. I think it’s the honeymoon of Haaland effect but it might not last if they keep charging 75 fucking quid, deep into the winter of discontent!

Exactly mate. It's already attractively priced but I think this would be sold out already if it was £20 a ticket say and the other games would follow suit too. Seem to drag their feet as long as possible to get some extra pennies off everybody that they don't really need.
They used to do a bundle for the group games didn't they? Presumably the uptake wasn't that great so they stopped it or again they want an extra fiver or tenner off everybody.
On the bright side at least Liverpool are losing.

At that price defo. A sell out quickly. And the place would be packed and rocking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.