Seat Counters - 2022/23

1,000 in SS3 alone , 341 in block 318, most level 3 blocks have 100+.
I have to apologise @jrb , think my app is fucked and was showing me spurs whilst I was in the Dortmund tickets.

I can’t go Saturday so put mine on exchange today and it was playing up then.

You’re right, there’s 1000s left for Dortmund and it’s only £40.

Just did a quick count - 6167 left. I'd be amazed if we don't hit 50K+, and slightly surprised if we dont sell out.
There were over 9200 left when I did a count on Monday morning, so over 3000 have shifted in less than 3 days. Pretty sure they added a block in CB1 with a couple of hundred or so tickets in during that time too so getting towards 3500 sold since Monday morning. At that rate it will easily sell out

What do I know? What do we know? City have the sales data, etc. But sometimes you have to wonder about the ticket pricing policy and decisions being made at City.You'd think the priority in the CL group stages would be to fill the ground out ASAP via cheap tickets. Get the fans in, fill the ground, create an atmosphere, and then once City are through to the knockout stages, and dependent on the opposition, then start increasing ticket prices.

I have to apologise @jrb , think my app is fucked and was showing me spurs whilst I was in the Dortmund tickets.

No probs mate.

There were over 9200 left when I did a count on Monday morning, so over 3000 have shifted in less than 3 days. Pretty sure they added a block in CB1 with a couple of hundred or so tickets in during that time too so getting towards 3500 sold since Monday morning. At that rate it will easily sell out

Hope you're right mate. I do a fair bit of complaining when it comes to high ticket prices, but like everyone else I want the Etihad to be full and rocking.

Imagine how many tickets City could shift with free membership.(with zero perks) I don't know how much a membership costs, but City could make that back straightaway on a ticket, drinks, food, etc sales to City fans who won't pay the membership fee, but would like a membership card to buy a ticket, even if it was for the cheaper domestic cup games.
You can get a free membership, but City have chosen to only sell to people with a paid for Cityzen membership this season.

Only £40 is relative in this economic inflation. My gas and lecce has gone up by an extra £2500 a year so would love to go but I’m out for all cup games this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.