Seat Counters - 2022/23

Really? Yet you couldn’t buy a membership and then a dortmund ticket straight away. You had to have bought the membership before 24 august. That was part of my fuck about because my lads’ memberships had expired and even when renewed I had to buy the tickets on my account . In fact I’ve just realised that probably cost me £10 because they’d have got a discount.

Would they be worried about Dortmund fans buying tickets? I wouldn’t have thought so.

If you’re not on the cup scheme, you’ll only get one discounted ticket. And if you are on the cup scheme, all additional tickets are charged at full price. At least that’s the way it’s supposed to work anyway.

If you’re not on the cup scheme, you’ll only get one discounted ticket. And if you are on the cup scheme, all additional tickets are charged at full price. At least that’s the way it’s supposed to work anyway.
Yes but Citizen members, which my lads are, get £5 off every ticket. I'm on the cup scheme and am sirted.

Yes but Citizen members, which my lads are, get £5 off every ticket. I'm on the cup scheme and am sirted.
The £5 discount forCitizen members is for PL games, for cup games it varies from £0, £2.50 and £5 as the tickets are cheaper.

More Dortmund tickets will shift if the Spurs game is called off. The next home match after that will be United on the 2nd of October.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.