Seat Counters - 2022/23

Really disappointing that there are so many unsold tickets for a big game against a team that will fill the away end.

We’ve only had 3 home games.

Plenty of time to sell most of those. I don’t even think it’s been officially confirmed that it’s on yet. I’m sure it will be but people will have been hanging on waiting for news. Particularly those who need to book travel and accommodation as well.

The game has not officially announced as being confirmed yet so most wil shift once it is !
And despite that, they've still been steadily selling all weekend and this morning too

Just noticed that another 200+ tickets have been added on to the planner in Block 326 of CB3. Guessing these were originally reserved for UEFA bods and their hangers-on

If there are 3400 on the planner then you can add a few hundred more to that figure for tickets that don’t appear on there.

Maybe it’s down to not being officially confirmed and I’m sure by kick off it will be near enough full.

But there being 3000+ tickets available on the Monday when the away team have taken the full allocation is disappointing when we thought demand would be off the scale

If there are 3400 on the planner then you can add a few hundred more to that figure for tickets that don’t appear on there.

Maybe it’s down to not being officially confirmed and I’m sure by kick off it will be near enough full.

But there being 3000+ tickets available on the Monday when the away team have taken the full allocation is disappointing when we thought demand would be off the scale
Buy some then.

The first champions leagues home fixtures are generally a bit so so with the sales but i'd imagine official confirmation the game will go ahead would certainly help.

Why would demand be off the scale for this game?
Just like many other clubs many fans buy tickets late for these sort of games.
Don't know why you seem to be flapping.

Champions League group games are hardly big games that get the juices flowing. It’s a formality that City will qualify. Once again the club have misread the room pricing so many of them at £40, having said that I expect the ground to be 95% full on Wednesday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.