Seat Counters - 2022/23

If there are 3400 on the planner then you can add a few hundred more to that figure for tickets that don’t appear on there.

Maybe it’s down to not being officially confirmed and I’m sure by kick off it will be near enough full.

But there being 3000+ tickets available on the Monday when the away team have taken the full allocation is disappointing when we thought demand would be off the scale
Perspective mate. There were over 9000 on the planner this time last week and several hundred have been added on to the planner in the meantime, so over 6000 have shifted in a week. The match isn't until Wednesday night and sales often pick up in the 24-48 hours before CL group games so it'll sell out IMO. And if it does, does it really matter when it sold out?

If there are 3400 on the planner then you can add a few hundred more to that figure for tickets that don’t appear on there.

Maybe it’s down to not being officially confirmed and I’m sure by kick off it will be near enough full.

But there being 3000+ tickets available on the Monday when the away team have taken the full allocation is disappointing when we thought demand would be off the scale

3400 unsold tickets would mean a 50k crowd. That’s good for a 1st home group game.

172 tickets left on L1 & L2.
120 tickets left on SSL3.
Loads of tickets left on CBL3 & ESL3.

172 tickets left on L1 & L2.
120 tickets left on SSL3.
Loads of tickets left on CBL3 & ESL3.
I noticed the last few days my block and most of the others in SS3 had 100's left,now down a lot,from.experience,probably been sent out to colleges etc for students

Copenhagon allocation away not really selling but around 800 taken out so 400+ left, about a dozen a window shifting so will go to members tomorrow if they have any sense.

is that right ?
Im very surprised if true
I think fans all over Europe are currently struggling to get to European away matches in significant numbers for various reasons:

Cost of living crisis
The first game was at very short notice and the second game is not much better
For many fans literally getting a flight has proven to be an issue in terms of cost, availability, or both
Dortmund fans tend to travel in big numbers but I'd imagine a lot of them travel on club trips. We've seen the issues at City regarding club trips for European away games this season in terms of securing aircraft. Same with Sport Options. It could be that those same issues are affecting Dortmund fans as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.