Seat Counters - 2022/23

Just 4 on the top tier up the side. Maybe 4000 tickets.
So we’re looking at approximately 27,500 sold so far. About 600 have shifted today alone. I can see hundreds more being sold each day this weekend as more people make the decision to attend. If there’s similar movement tomorrow, I can see block 522 being added to the planner over the next couple of days.

Truth is that it’s not a possibility of winning, it’s a probability. I’d take that gamble any day of the week because of the payoff. It’s going to happen.I can’t wait.

Bloody hell Dave... My heart's on the blink just thinking about it. I wouldn't make it to half time if we weren't three or four ahead!

Bloody hell Dave... My heart's on the blink just thinking about it. I wouldn't make it to half time if we weren't three or four ahead!
I know what you mean but imagine beating them easily with a champions league final coming up. Or even to win the double. It certainly will be nerve wracking but my god it could be so sweet.

I am not a seat counter but I am confused in your calculation. Wembley holds 90,000, of which Club Wembley holds 15,000. Each club have been given initially 34,000, including approximately 2,000 Club Wembley. In total the clubs have been give 68,000, plus if you add approximately 11,000 Club Wembley members, gives a total of 79,000. That means 11,000 tickets remaining. Some of these will be filled by FA VIP's etc, but your calculation is based on us filling half the stadium, including shady out blocks, not including Club Wembley. That means we must have sold more than your calculation if 27,500.

I am not a seat counter but I am confused in your calculation. Wembley holds 90,000, of which Club Wembley holds 15,000. Each club have been given initially 34,000, including approximately 2,000 Club Wembley. In total the clubs have been give 68,000, plus if you add approximately 11,000 Club Wembley members, gives a total of 79,000. That means 11,000 tickets remaining. Some of these will be filled by FA VIP's etc, but your calculation is based on us filling half the stadium, including shady out blocks, not including Club Wembley. That means we must have sold more than your calculation if 27,500.
Because after spending time counting whats left of seat tge ticket site say are available tge rest is guesswork, none here know for sure what the shaded seats are, are they part of the 34000? are they unrealeased seats? are they the seats assigned to supporters clubs? are they seats the FA have given for something else? Did thr club turn down those blocks because they feared not selling them?

pure guess work so 27500 could be close to the mark, then so could 3458

Only the FA and City know for sure what of our allocation we have sold fully

If money was no object I'm sure many would go to both. I think the criteria is down to just one game now? You can't have people that have attended 2 games getting preference over longstanding season ticket holders for the final. Potentially a very unique all Manchester final at that. I get what you're saying but not this game. No way.

Maybe a window for non-season ticket holders before general sale? But then you could still have Cityzens members with thousands of points potentially missing out to somebody whose only been to 2 games.

What would the allocation be for the final? If both us and the rags progress I'd imagine almost every season ticket holder would want one and there being limited availability... if at all.
Where did I say that "people who have only attended 2 games should get preference over long standing season ticket holders for the final"?
My suggestion was a way of ensuring a sell out for the semi final, as its looking pretty likely its going to be a unique, all Manc final and, as such, it will be mayhem when it comes to getting a ticket.
Appreciate that not everyone can afford every game, I know I can't, so I've prioritised and dropped the Munich away game, but I would never miss a City game at Wembley. Only 12 years ago, we dreamt of games like these. To have empty seats at Wembley for an FA Cup semi final should be unthinkable. We get enough shit about empty seats from the rag loving media as it is, lets not make it easy for them !

Where did I say that "people who have only attended 2 games should get preference over long standing season ticket holders for the final"?
My suggestion was a way of ensuring a sell out for the semi final, as its looking pretty likely its going to be a unique, all Manc final and, as such, it will be mayhem when it comes to getting a ticket.
Appreciate that not everyone can afford every game, I know I can't, so I've prioritised and dropped the Munich away game, but I would never miss a City game at Wembley. Only 12 years ago, we dreamt of games like these. To have empty seats at Wembley for an FA Cup semi final should be unthinkable. We get enough shit about empty seats from the rag loving media as it is, lets not make it easy for them !
This 100%

Although, I will be annoyed if I miss out on a final ticket if we get there having gone to Chelsea home 3rd round, Arsenal 4th round, tried desperately to get Bristol tickets. Went to Burnley home 6th round and going to Wembley for the semi. Maybe the club should hold 1000 for cityzen members who did previous rounds? Just a thought.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.