Seat Counters - 2022/23

The allocations now are just over 28000, if a fan get tickets off the FA they have to choose which side to sit, I cannot imagine any red will dare sit on our side, we will have an equal following, bar those cockneys who will go in club wembley
That’s right. Take out club Wembley and each club will have about 36,000. Club Wembley will be mixed.

That prediction is quite high but with it being United in the final, every fucker and his dog will be wanting to go to this one so you might be right. Plus it’s unlikely that we get as many extra tickets as we did for the Watford final. A mate of mine has been a season ticket holder since 1990 but has way less than 10,000 points so he might be sweating on a ticket.
25k tickets each

That prediction is quite high but with it being United in the final, every fucker and his dog will be wanting to go to this one so you might be right. Plus it’s unlikely that we get as many extra tickets as we did for the Watford final. A mate of mine has been a season ticket holder since 1990 but has way less than 10,000 points so he might be sweating on a ticket.

10,000 will easily be enough for tickets.

Anyone on the cup scheme will be guaranteed as well.

Here's a weird little mystery for the hardcore Seat Counters. Since the Seat Exchange was introduced every home game ends up with odd seats appearing and then getting snapped up in the week or so before the game. That includes Liverpool, United and the villa game last season. This year I've been needing one for Arsenal for one of my lads and I must have checked the site half a dozen times a day and not one single ticket has appeared for 3 months. I got one eventually but not from there.

There must be some returns, there always are, but where are they going?

Here's a weird little mystery for the hardcore Seat Counters. Since the Seat Exchange was introduced every home game ends up with odd seats appearing and then getting snapped up in the week or so before the game. That includes Liverpool, United and the villa game last season. This year I've been needing one for Arsenal for one of my lads and I must have checked the site half a dozen times a day and not one single ticket has appeared for 3 months. I got one eventually but not from there.

There must be some returns, there always are, but where are they going?

They didn’t put any up for Villa at least in the 2 weeks before the game.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the club were selling them off to another vendor for a bigger profit tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.