Seat Counters - 2023/24

It used to be kids for a quid. Now it’s kids for 30 quid. :-(

It was kids for a quid when they knew it was the only way they could fill the ground.

Now they can fill the ground with minimal kids discounts.

It might not be what people want to hear but the fact is you’ll struggle to find any business in any sector who routinely sell their product at significantly less than they know people are prepared to pay for it.

Ticket sales have been weird this season. Last year pretty much everything sold out. Even CL dead rubbers. Whereas this season seems to be a struggle.

Was it the Haaland factor last year or is it now a pricing/cost of living factor?

Would like to know where all those members who hoovered up the Charity Shield tickets are now.
Watching Arsenal play Porto

I bought 3 adult tickets for the Udders game for £65. Same tickets for Geordies cost £115. Can understand why many will give this a swerve.
It’s not just the money either. My sister has been a regular cup game attender over the years, perhaps going to 5/6 games a season with the family. She could buy the tickets on her membership alone until this season when they wanted everyone to be a member at £30 odd quid each or whatever it cost. She didn’t bother due to that and has now completely lost interest in going.

How do you cut FA Cup ticket prices? There isn’t a set price for FA Cup tickets. Certainly not for a FA Cup quarter final home match that is live on TV, before a possible semi-final trip to Wembley. I would have thought the priority would have been to make the tickets affordable, to fill the Etihad, and to make any slight loss in ticket revenue back via a sold out Etihad, including bigger merchandise, drink, food, etc sales on the night?

Let’s hope there’s a final rush this week and the match does sell out. If the match does sell out I’ll eat humble pie and say I was wrong.
They put up the QF price from last year by £5, some argued it was too much and others said it good value on here.

The only way we get prices cut is if it doesn't sell out, but it has 95% sold already, so the £5 (20% on mine) rise has increased revenue compared to last year even if another ticket isn't sold.

The demand is relatively inelastic and the club knows it, they will put prices up further if anything. I certainly want prices to be cheaper, so I pay less for several tickets, however I couldn't care less if there are some unsold seats on the third tiers which I personally wouldn't buy myself if they were £10.

It was kids for a quid when they knew it was the only way they could fill the ground.

Now they can fill the ground with minimal kids discounts.

It might not be what people want to hear but the fact is you’ll struggle to find any business in any sector who routinely sell their product at significantly less than they know people are prepared to pay for it.
But we’re not filling the ground, far from it, add another 8,000 seats to the mix and we’ll be miles off. I don’t think anybody genuinely thinks it should be kids for a quid anymore but £30 is ludicrous, Liverpool charge £9.

fucked up the biggest opportunity City will ever have.

Treble winners with the greatest manager in history.

There shouldn’t be a ticket available for any game this year.

Vibey FA Cup 1/4 final at home on a Saturday evening against a big PL team yet thousands unsold.

All momentum has been lost long before another they have to deal with another 8000 seats being available.

Shame on all involved in ticketing.

fucked up the biggest opportunity City will ever have.

Treble winners with the greatest manager in history.

There shouldn’t be a ticket available for any game this year.

Vibey FA Cup 1/4 final at home on a Saturday evening against a big PL team yet thousands unsold.

All momentum has been lost long before another they have to deal with another 8000 seats being available.

Shame on all involved in ticketing.
It is getting bad. However, talking to a guy today who is an arsenal fan who went to the game tonight paid £99 for his face value, normal seat, not hospitality etc. Copenhagen the other night was at most £45 around the ground…
I paid £87.50 for me my wife and my son for Newcastle at home.
Under 18s are £17.50 in the family stand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.