Seat Counters - 2023/24

Sadly you don't increase revenue by cutting ticket prices.
How do you cut FA Cup ticket prices? There isn’t a set price for FA Cup tickets. Certainly not for a FA Cup quarter final home match that is live on TV, before a possible semi-final trip to Wembley. I would have thought the priority would have been to make the tickets affordable, to fill the Etihad, and to make any slight loss in ticket revenue back via a sold out Etihad, including bigger merchandise, drink, food, etc sales on the night?

Let’s hope there’s a final rush this week and the match does sell out. If the match does sell out I’ll eat humble pie and say I was wrong.

Last edited:
30 quid for kids keeps families away, greed is killing our fanbase

An adult and 2 under 18’s, possibly kids, is over £100 for seats in ESL3 and CBL3. I bet lots of parents have looked at buying tickets for themselves and their kids for the match and have regrettably decided not to buy tickets because of the remaining ticket prices.

How do you cut FA Cup ticket prices? There isn’t a set price for FA Cup tickets. Certainly not for home quarter final match that is live on TV before a possible semi-final trip to Wembley. I would have thought the priority would have been to make the tickets affordable, to fill the Etihad, and to make any slight loss in ticket revenue back via a sold out Etihad, including bigger merchandise, drink, food, etc sales on the night?

Let’s hope there’s a final rush this week and the match does sell out. If the match does sell out I’ll eat humble pie and say I was wrong.

you are not wrong though, we are told we are in it together, it feels like we spend every day defending the club we love, while the club looks at every opportunity to maximise revenue, we accept football isn’t cheap, but literally every game is a fortune, we have no voice, i would sooner they fuck off the light shows, and cut prices

How do you cut FA Cup ticket prices? There isn’t a set price for FA Cup tickets. Certainly not for a FA Cup quarter final home match that is live on TV, before a possible semi-final trip to Wembley. I would have thought the priority would have been to make the tickets affordable, to fill the Etihad, and to make any slight loss in ticket revenue back via a sold out Etihad, including bigger merchandise, drink, food, etc sales on the night?

Even if there is a final rush and this game does eventually sell out, it really doesn’t bode well for the extension. The club have got to implement some serious changes with regards pricing, sales criteria etc. over the next year or two, otherwise we could be back to the days of closing entire tiers down for games like this.

you are not wrong though, we are told we are in it together, it feels like we spend every day defending the club we love, while the club looks at every opportunity to maximise revenue, we accept football isn’t cheap, but literally every game is a fortune, we have no voice, i would sooner they fuck off the light shows, and cut prices
They think the light shows attract more fans!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.