Seat Counters - 2023/24

The Huddersfield game was cheaper and you could buy multiple tickets on one membership.

I’ve managed to get tickets for this, but it’s not easy. You can only buy one ticket per membership. Usually for cup games I’d ask friends and family who don’t have a season ticket, but it’s seemingly impossible to do so.
You can buy 4 tickets per membership

Ticket sales have been weird this season. Last year pretty much everything sold out. Even CL dead rubbers. Whereas this season seems to be a struggle.

Was it the Haaland factor last year or is it now a pricing/cost of living factor?

Would like to know where all those members who hoovered up the Charity Shield tickets are now.
China

I’m sure Sheikh Mansour isn’t bothered about a few bob missing down the back of his City sofa, but I’d like to think he’d like to know why there are still so many tickets left unsold for the match. And because the club constantly tells us that it wants to increase match day revenues.

Remember when we used to discuss keeping the ticket prices affordable so the Etihad WOULD at least be full to roar Pep’s players on to victory.

I’m sure Sheikh Mansour isn’t bothered about a few bob missing down the back of his City sofa, but I’d like to think he’d like to know why there are still so many tickets left unsold for the match. And because the club constantly tells us that it wants to increase match day revenues.
Sadly you don't increase revenue by cutting ticket prices.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.