Seat Counters - 2023/24

costing me near 200 quid for travel and tickets, for a game live on tv, this game won't sell out, loads left and nothing selling, unless of course the club do the great giveaway to people who don't even support City
On Saturday there will be half a dozen coaches at least from Scotland and other places that have junior football teams. You see them wearing their club crests on tops when going through the blue car park. I applaud this initiative by the club but I'm interested to know how much per ticket they paid. Most support the red teams. We won't convert them. Do we do this for local kids? You know the ones who actually support City? We must subsidise hundreds of tickets in the family stand. As I said it's all good and with well intentions but how about helping those of us who are watching on TV this Saturday. I'd love to go.

On Saturday there will be half a dozen coaches at least from Scotland and other places that have junior football teams. You see them wearing their club crests on tops when going through the blue car park. I applaud this initiative by the club but I'm interested to know how much per ticket they paid. Most support the red teams. We won't convert them. Do we do this for local kids? You know the ones who actually support City? We must subsidise hundreds of tickets in the family stand. As I said it's all good and with well intentions but how about helping those of us who are watching on TV this Saturday. I'd love to go.

it's bullshit, help every fucker bar the people who actually care

Spot on, no problem with kids from Scotland, Ireland or wherever coming to games but you look out for your hard core local support and your potential future local hard core support who are basically an afterthought from the club. With all our success in the last decade or so we could have completely cleaned up with local support under 20 but haven't even though its understandably better than it was. I genuinely don't believe City understand their support despite the myriad of surveys and post Pep we will see a drop off and it's all down to the short sighted greedy bean-counters at the Etihad.

Nobody is bothered or flapping about empty seats visible on the TV. As a fan base we've gone past that ridicule now. This is solely about ticket prices that are effecting our match going fan base when tickets become available in cup competitions and rescheduled PL games. £30 for an under 18 ticket on Saturday is yet another slap in the face for City fans. Huddersfield in the FA Cup showed if tickets are priced correctly 'City families' will buy those tickets and come to the game.

They won’t be paying fuck all. It will be whoever is responsible for tickets at City shitting their pants that there are hundreds of unsold tickets due to pricing fuck up.

Solution is to ship in hundreds of kids from Scotland to fill the seats.

It’s like they are deliberately trying to sabotage the club.

They won’t be paying fuck all. It will be whoever is responsible for tickets at City shitting their pants that there are hundreds of unsold tickets due to pricing fuck up.

Solution is to ship in hundreds of kids from Scotland to fill the seats.

It’s like they are deliberately trying to sabotage the club.
I’m basically on repeat with this, but surely the answer is to fill those seats with kids from local schools.

I really don’t understand the policy of which schools/ sports clubs they pick. My sister is a teacher in south Manchester, in quite a deprived area and as far as I know, they don’t get any tickets. I get sometimes you’ll get schools from other areas, but it’s not consistent.

There’s loads of young kids in Manchester who can’t get to any city games.

I’m basically on repeat with this, but surely the answer is to fill those seats with kids from local schools.

I really don’t understand the policy of which schools/ sports clubs they pick. My sister is a teacher in south Manchester, in quite a deprived area and as far as I know, they don’t get any tickets. I get sometimes you’ll get schools from other areas, but it’s not consistent.

Don't want to have a go at City in the Community who do a great job but the Manchester United Foundation seem to be spreading their wings a lot more these days, have upped their game and are a lot more prominent in the local area, who's to say they have noticed that City don't regard potential local support as a priority and are seizing on this possible weakness.

They would prefer to ship them in from further afield. Probably think most local kids have already made a choice on who they follow. Kids from further afield probably spend more on food and merch.

Also avoids red teachers going on social media telling their red mates that City are dishing out tickets to local schools.

I agree, but if the tickets were priced right, there wouldn't need to be any seats to fill for games like this.

I don't know which **** is responsible for setting the prices, I doubt it's Soriano, but they need a fucking reality check with the finances of ordinary people. This game should be £20-30 an adult and £5 for kids - get the ground packed with local and vocal support.

I'm sick of these questionnaires asking about the match day experience - look to engage with your fanbase over more fundamental things you bellends - shite tram service, police / stewards targetting home fans and the extortionate ticket prices!

Is there no official fan representative group that speaks to the club??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.