Seat Counters - 2023/24

Quick check reveals circa 2,600 left the vast majority in CB and East Stand level 3 so a crowd of circa 50k currently.
I don’t believe that planner for one minute. No chance that every ticket on level 1 and 2 of CB and East stand are sold whilst thousands remain unsold on level 3 of both stands.

It costs me £200 plus to go, but £160 plus isn't City's problem and if tickets were £30 or even £20 it would hardly shift the dial.Not sure you can expect City to charge based on where I or anyone else choose to live. It will sell out give or take a few hundred.
I think for some games tickets are too expensive, but surely nobody expects a quarter final for less than £30.

i accept that, but kids tickets are obscene, and i can understand why it puts lots of families off, especially when the club have no issue giving the fuckers away to non city fans every home game

I don’t believe that planner for one minute. No chance that every ticket on level 1 and 2 of CB and East stand are sold whilst thousands remain unsold on level 3 of both stands.
Over 1000 of them in East Stand level 3 will be returns,from the clubs travel partners who cannot shift them at such short notice .

Sadly that’s true, when my kids were at Romiley primary school the rags regularly sent junior coaches in for sessions, and tickets for games. City never once did in all the years my kids were there.
My granddaughter attends a comprehensive school on Oldham and they are sponsored by the rags, with free tickets sent for the head to share out to who he thinks fit.

It's possible as many people will be in the cup scheme and there is also everyone in SS 2 & 3 who relocated, but agreed it does look odd.

My granddaughter attends a comprehensive school on Oldham and they are sponsored by the rags, with free tickets sent for the head to share out to who he thinks fit.
Poor bastards. Do well in Maths = get a ticket to the swamp. Do shit in Maths (so you don't get a ticket) = detention, social services and a life of smoking meth amphet. BUT at least you don't have to watch that shower of shit. I know which I'd choose.

Would anyone like to hazard a guess at how much an under 18‘s CL QF ticket will cost?(for those under 18’s who aren’t in the cup scheme) And then an under 18’s CL SF ticket(for those under 18’s who aren’t in the cup scheme), if City get to the CL semi final?

I’m going for £40 for the QF, and £50 for the SF. £45 and £55 did cross my mind, but I hope the club won’t charge the under 18’s that much?

It costs me £200 plus to go, but £160 plus isn't City's problem and if tickets were £30 or even £20 it would hardly shift the dial.Not sure you can expect City to charge based on where I or anyone else choose to live. It will sell out give or take a few hundred.
I think for some games tickets are too expensive, but surely nobody expects a quarter final for less than £30.
Why not?

The money in football now means games like this are fuck all really in terms of money

But the argument is not just about the price

It’s also about how City are drifting away from its core

I was told this would happen by a rag about 8 years ago. Not our club I thought

Well fuck me here we are

Loyal and local fans now are scared to fucking sneeze in their seats in case they get evicted or looked down upon

Liverpool away last week was a fucking disgrace

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.