Seat Counters - 2023/24

They won’t be paying fuck all. It will be whoever is responsible for tickets at City shitting their pants that there are hundreds of unsold tickets due to pricing fuck up.

Solution is to ship in hundreds of kids from Scotland to fill the seats.

It’s like they are deliberately trying to sabotage the club.
Spurs at home this season, when spurs scored their first quite a few of the kids from one of these groups jumped up and celebrated - not spurs fans, but actively supporting city's opposition - a city supporting kid would have had to pay £41 to be in the same block. A fucking joke.

It cost me £32.50 to be in my season ticket seat and £30 for my 19yr old lad. I think this is decently priced

They won’t be paying fuck all. It will be whoever is responsible for tickets at City shitting their pants that there are hundreds of unsold tickets due to pricing fuck up.

Solution is to ship in hundreds of kids from Scotland to fill the seats.

It’s like they are deliberately trying to sabotage the club.
It does sometimes feel like this.

costing me near 200 quid for travel and tickets, for a game live on tv, this game won't sell out, loads left and nothing selling, unless of course the club do the great giveaway to people who don't even support City
It costs me £200 plus to go, but £160 plus isn't City's problem and if tickets were £30 or even £20 it would hardly shift the dial.Not sure you can expect City to charge based on where I or anyone else choose to live. It will sell out give or take a few hundred.
I think for some games tickets are too expensive, but surely nobody expects a quarter final for less than £30.

It cost me £32.50 to be in my season ticket seat and £30 for my 19yr old lad. I think this is decently priced
It’s great if you’re a season ticket holder, but I’d bet most of the people attending cup games aren’t. It’s really expensive to take a family.

Spurs at home this season, when spurs scored their first quite a few of the kids from one of these groups jumped up and celebrated - not spurs fans, but actively supporting city's opposition - a city supporting kid would have had to pay £41 to be in the same block. A fucking joke.
Great example ! And why the fuck are these groups getting tickets for Spurs at home anyway.

It’s like they are deliberately trying to wind up proper supporters.

The problem is there is nothing or nobody representing legacy supporters.

City Matters has died a death and has no voice with anybody at the club. 1894 appear then disappear and the OSC is just tickets for branches.

Don't want to have a go at City in the Community who do a great job but the Manchester United Foundation seem to be spreading their wings a lot more these days, have upped their game and are a lot more prominent in the local area, who's to say they have noticed that City don't regard potential local support as a priority and are seizing on this possible weakness.
Sadly that’s true, when my kids were at Romiley primary school the rags regularly sent junior coaches in for sessions, and tickets for games. City never once did in all the years my kids were there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.