Seat Counters - 2023/24

1 left, what a shit show, rest assured I will be monitoring this seat closely today, the process of putting seats in baskets only not to buy them is the nemesis of a seat counter
We've seen seats being held hostage before by seat counters of this very thread. Hope this seat doesn't meet the same fate, and hopefully finds a loving owner

Na, they’ve upped the ante now. Simply selling out isn’t good enough anymore, now it depends what level of membership it sells out at. If it doesn’t sell out to season ticket holders or at least match day members with thousands of point, it's embarrassing apparently.

We must do better.
It would be impossible for Liverpool to sell out a 36k+ allocation for an FA Cup semi-final to season ticket holders as they only have 27,000 of them so fuck ‘em!

If anyone wants 2 tickets for Palace away PM me.

Flying out to Madrid 5:55am Sunday, so mrs dodge has expressed her "concern" about doing London the day before, the fucking lightweight. If I had any bollocks I'd tell her to do one...but I haven't...she surgically removed them 10 years ago.

Anyway, I digress, if anyone wants 'em...all yours.
Number 1: didn’t want to go to that shithole anyway
2: lightweight…. pmsfl
3: only concern I had was which of my city tops to pack lol
4: you had no bollox before I met u….. the nitty wag wifey did that… don’t confuse me to that nitty midget lmao

Anyway come on city
Let’s smash em tonight
Be safe blues

It would be impossible for Liverpool to sell out a 36k+ allocation for an FA Cup semi-final to season ticket holders as they only have 27,000 of them so fuck ‘em!
That’s why I added in the proviso match day members with thousands of points.

I do often wonder how many trips on average season ticket holders at City have made to Wembley in the last decade compared to season ticket holders at every other club. We’ll be miles clear and to sell 37,000 tickets for a semi final is an unbelievable effort. If these games were held up North these London clubs would get nowhere near selling out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.