Seat Counters - 2023/24

Piling in as usual Dave? ;-) Let’s give jrb the seat flapper another kicking. Arf! TBH I’ve been lurking, hoping to post the sold out screen shot before other seat counters do it. Unfortunately it isn’t happening tonight, so I thought I’d temper the general excitement of it not selling out tonight by reminding seat counters of the sold out conformation rule. Keep up the good seat counting work Dave. I hope you get the sold out post. You deserve it mate! :-)
You are the yin to our yang, jrb. We need you to keep us grounded.

Reactions: jrb
I tell you what. There will be dozens of teenage Liverpool “fans” across Ghana and South Africa who will have to change their social media shtick from “empty seats” to “glory hunters” when this news get out.
Na, they’ve upped the ante now. Simply selling out isn’t good enough anymore, now it depends what level of membership it sells out at. If it doesn’t sell out to season ticket holders or at least match day members with thousands of point, it's embarrassing apparently.

We must do better.

Na, they’ve upped the ante now. Simply selling out isn’t good enough anymore, now it depends what level of membership it sells out at. If it doesn’t sell out to season ticket holders or at least match day members with thousands of point, it's embarrassing apparently.

We must do better.
I swear to god I saw some Man United fan doing exactly that last night on a Facebook football page. “We sold out to members but you had to offer extra tickets”.

This was a grown man.

1 left, what a shit show, rest assured I will be monitoring this seat closely today, the process of putting seats in baskets only not to buy them is the nemesis of a seat counter

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.