Seat Counters - 2023/24

Don’t forget those of us waiting on people who didn’t join the cup scheme. That will probably be a fair few. Only half of season ticket holders are on the scheme.
That's a good point. I'm on 13,200 and on the scheme but waiting for someone with 3,900 also on the scheme. There will be a fair few people holding back tactically.

I don't think the club really care all that much about season ticket holders. In their view, they've offered enough to satisfy everyone who joined the cup scheme and thus justified its existence.
Indeed and ensures more people join next year!

Just what the club want.

Let’s face it, this season has been a slippery slope ticket allocation wise and this isn’t going to get better anytime soon.

If this sells out tomorrow then yet again questions must be asked as to how many tickets were actually put on sale to season card holders. I doubt if we have more than 20k on the cup scheme and not all of those will go to the final so for it to sell out so quickly suggests that thousands of tickets have given to staff, ticket agencies, partners etc or maybe blocks have been held back.
I’m afraid the club will now basically cover everyone on cup scheme who wants to go, after that i think you’ll be on a wing an a prayer.

Last edited:
Indeed and ensures more people join next year!

Just what the club want.

Let’s face it, this season has been a slippery slope ticket allocation wise and this isn’t going to get better anytime soon.
Yes, I'm braced for future ticket disappointment. A lot of people have ditched platinum in the belief that it offers nothing, but I can see cup scheme alone not even being enough in the future.

I've done four FA Cup finals and two CL finals, so a lot of the fear of missing out has gone.

I’m afraid the club will now basically cover everyone on cup scheme who wants to go, after that i think you’ll be on a wing an a prayer after that.
It wouldn't surprise me if that's how they've done it - 17,000 people on the cup scheme so 17,000 go to points. We might have a couple of thousand left when cup scheme finishes at 1pm tomorrow, which is probably a realistic number of cup schemers who aren't attending.

It wouldn't surprise me if that's how they've done it - 17,000 people on the cup scheme so 17,000 go to points. We might have a couple of thousand left when cup scheme finishes at 1pm tomorrow, which is probably a realistic number of cup schemers who aren't attending.
What success brings I’m afraid first season i didn’t qualify for Old Trafford had to rely on a mate who I didn’t want to go on higher points, our branch use to run a 49 seater to almost every away game when we weren’t to successful for forest last weekend branch got 2 tickets, might be wrong but i reckon cup final tickets going to those not on cup scheme will only be those not taken up by those on the scheme.

ST but only 4k points and not on the cup scheme. Good chance of getting one or very slim?

ST but only 4k points and not on the cup scheme. Good chance of getting one or very slim?
I'll be honest, it's hard to gauge with seats appearing out of the blue. Think you'll be touch-and-go, you may have to go in tier 2 if you're willing to pay that much.

I thought that it would make Tuesday but not much, if at all, any longer. I can't imagine we have lots of fans with 10,000 points and not on the scheme.

Someone who’s had a ST forever. Never bothered with Platinum or cup schemes. Basically goes to home games and Wembley trips. They’ll be on approx. 10,000. And I reckon there’s quite a number of people like that.

Someone who’s had a ST forever. Never bothered with Platinum or cup schemes. Basically goes to home games and Wembley trips. They’ll be on approx. 10,000. And I reckon there’s quite a number of people like that.
That’s my dad and his mate. They are 10-11k despite having a season ticket since Maine Road. I agree that a lot will be in that criteria. There will be a big rush at 1pm because there aren’t any criteria above that for non cup scheme members (I don’t think)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.