Seat Counters - 2023/24

I think the 1pm window for non cup scheme over 10k points will be a free for all and all the remaining tickets will be sold then. Unfortunately I'm waiting for 4pm.

If I'm right and it sells out at 1pm will the club suspend the criteria drop downs in case we get more tickets from the FA at a later date?
You’ll probably still be ok, but after that window tickets will only be in the 100s

I think S/T holders who'd had a S/T for 4 or 5 years previously received an extra 1,000 or 1500? points when the points scheme started.

Curiosity finally got the better of me and I checked mine. Looks like 2,400 points were added in 2008 for something that was tracked six years earlier. Strange.

bd5f19b66d8b7fcadae39e1e3834eebc.jpg

My first points were 1500 for "imported loyalty" in July 2002.
Took my (then) 4 year old son to his first away game in 2007 and he was awarded 20 points. No imported loyalty for him (obviously) but bought him his first season ticket that season and for some reason he was given 1000 bonus points a couple of years later
I just assumed everyone got that 1k bonus. Just shows as "manual adjustment" on my account.

Yes in my experience most most OSC members are season card holders so a fifth of tickets aren’t really being taken out of the points pot. It would like the nearest Branch is a fair distance from you but it might be worth contacting the nearest one anyway and weighing up if there are sufficient benefits to joining.
Thanks for that info about members of Supporters Clubs, Tim, it makes sense that most in a SC will be ST holders too. But what still grates with me - on more than 10,000 points but not on Cup scheme (and waiting nervously for 1.00pm today!) - are stories on here that you can be a member of a SC and then be eligible to receive tickets for big games, even with very limited points or no seasoncard. I would be reassured if you could confirm that this is largely an "urban myth".

Thanks for that info about members of Supporters Clubs, Tim, it makes sense that most in a SC will be ST holders too. But what still grates with me - on more than 10,000 points but not on Cup scheme (and waiting nervously for 1.00pm today!) - are stories on here that you can be a member of a SC and then be eligible to receive tickets for big games, even with very limited points or no seasoncard. I would be reassured if you could confirm that this is largely an "urban myth".
No, it’s not a myth, it’s an absolute fact. There’s loads in our supporters club who aren’t season ticket holders, and they’ve all got tickets for the final.

In a few of the blocks (eg. 528, 547) there seems to be random chunks of rows not appearing on the map, not greyed out/sold, but completely missing. Is it reasonable to assume these are being "held back" to be released later?

No, it’s not a myth, it’s an absolute fact. There’s loads in our supporters club who aren’t season ticket holders, and they’ve all got tickets for the final.
Serious question and not taking the piss or wanting to start an argument but should the branch and whoever is responsible for tickets be named and shamed along with other branches or is the club happy for the system to be abused?

Cheers, Rammy. If that is the case, then surely the proportion of tickets given to SCs should be significantly reduced. It cannot be right that someone who has been a supporter for a short period and does not attend the Etihad regularly (but is in a SC) can get a Cup final ticket, while those non -SC members who have been going to the Etihad for many years are denied one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.