Seat Counters - 2023/24

I do tip my hat to people who travel long distances to games. Especially those like the guy above who’s talking about 100s of miles every game.

I probably would have done it in my 20s but there’s no way I could imagine myself still doing that now.

I mean, I go to away games but that’s different.

I was in two minds whether to bother with Burnley the other week and I was about two miles away at the time.

It’s amazing how this thread has changed since the start of the season. I think the club got a bit giddy thinking they could charge what they want after the community shield sold out and the early premier league sales. This past couple of months has brought us back down to earth with a bump.

Considering how many there were initially, they sold a lot quicker than what was available anywhere else in the stadium
There was hundreds left on Friday, I wouldn't be surprised if they've been given away like the Burnley tickets were.

And this is what happens when you neglect local support, we do not have half of Ireland supporting us, we don’t have coaches full of identikit middle aged men from places like Wrexham, Lancaster, Worcester, Penzance, Colchester etc parking up at our equivalent of the Gorse, these imbeciles need to get wise, open their eyes, look at the bigger picture and remember short-termism does not work. The ticket prices are a disgrace and they need calling out for it.

And this is what happens when you neglect local support, we do not have half of Ireland supporting us, we don’t have coaches full of identikit middle aged men from places like Wrexham, Lancaster, Worcester, Penzance, Colchester etc parking up at our equivalent of the Gorse, these imbeciles need to get wise, open their eyes, look at the bigger picture and remember short-termism does not work. The ticket prices are a disgrace and they need calling out for it.
It isn't though, there is an argument to be had about ticket prices,thats seperate to tickets sold for tonight, to only have a couple of thousand tickets left fot a February Tuesday night game against Brentford when we have already sold all the original matchday tickets plus the returned Brentford tickets is very good.
The argument about ticket prices isn't that we can't sell the tickets ,we can and do.

He’s become the Invisible Man alongside Soriano and Khaldoon apart from his end of season video, which never addresses match day tickets prices. Bar City Matters and the minutes of the meeting every ‘3 months’, the directors and the club no longer engage with the fans.
They have never engaged with the fans. It’s clear they don’t want to and have zero intention of doing so.

Totally agree with this mate, they have compleatly lost touch with the match going fan as you say it's a fkin disgrace what there charging, there playing a very dangerous game here, folk will just say no,, take myself for example next season I won't be renewing any cup scheme £40 for a Tuesday night game that they knew would probably be a dead rubber which has happened,, big fking shock.
But to be charging £50 odd quid and what they do for kids for Brentford at home ,, my god wtf has happened to them,, who is deciding this shit.

They do realise don't they we need future support,, as you said we're not shited or varpool,, we will never get there support from every corner of this island,, come on city ffs make it afforadable to people of the city itself and surrounding areas,, because it simply isn't now,, do these fuckers realise just how much most folk are struggling right now,, and city becomes less and less of a priority.

I'm greatful for what's happened at the club but jesus wept,, get some reality city!!!

There was hundreds left on Friday, I wouldn't be surprised if they've been given away like the Burnley tickets were.
They were steadily shifting though and not inconceivable that hundreds sold over the weekend. It would make more sense to give away the hundreds in CB3 which are clearly earmarked for hospitality packages usually, as the more expensive ones will be harder to shift.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.