Seat Counters - 2023/24

They have never engaged with the fans. It’s clear they don’t want to and have zero intention of doing so.
Unfortunately, there was some engagement that last season resulted in the £7 tickets for juniors at home vs Fulham, Palace etc. These fantastic prices (albeit for a limited number of tickets) were reversed this season.

Added to this season’s price increases, we have have the race to the £100mil (per season) match day revenue. Season ticket price increases and the expansion of the North Stand means this is a realistic target in the next few seasons, making ticket price restraint unlikely.

I love to see the best players, who earn colossal wages, playing for us. There has to be a balance though. City’s employees have gone too far in charging over £50 for Burnley and Brentford at home, midweek in winter.

Where’s Danny Wilson these days? Or is he the one putting the prices up?
Danny seems tasked with leading City’s input into COOP Live and the expanded North Stand. His boss Roel de Vries seems to have a bigger responsibility for ticket prices as part of maximising Match Day income. This includes the virtual stadium where you can abuse the rags on Derby Day, from the comfort of your armchair, lol.

I’m at the OSC Meeting tomorrow night. It will be interesting to see if any of the Club’s Directors turn up. That said, they probably see 98% seat occupancy (Burnley and Brentford won’t be viewed in isolation) as a success.

I do tip my hat to people who travel long distances to games. Especially those like the guy above who’s talking about 100s of miles every game.

I probably would have done it in my 20s but there’s no way I could imagine myself still doing that now.

I mean, I go to away games but that’s different.

I was in two minds whether to bother with Burnley the other week and I was about two miles away at the time.
I go to watch City not the opposition. Why does it matter who we are playing to determine if you can be bothered or not?

I go to watch City not the opposition. Why does it matter who we are playing to determine if you can be bothered or not?
I doubt it was the opposition rather the wacky races, weather, and lack of parking that did it for most.

I know some who paid full wack, went around all the usual car parks after being delayed and they were all full, then sacked it off at 2-0. They aren't that regular and no idea it would be so bad.

I go to more or less every game. My “was in two minds” comment was a bit tongue in cheek.

A lot of people don’t and pick and choose, which is fair enough.

I’m pretty sure you can see why a game against Liverpool on a sunny Sunday afternoon in April would be more attractive to someone who picks and chooses, than Burnley on a cold Wednesday night in January when it’s been pissing down all day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.