Seat Counters - 2023/24

You can get a ticket for a tenner for tonight on Man City Face Value Tickets and Travel.

That leads me into a broader point about how this site was once the pariah of the ticket office but is now its saving grace. These pages help to ensure the ground is pretty full whilst city are able to sell remaining tickets for higher prices than they would otherwise be able to.
Cheers for that, one to have in mind for future matches if I'm thinking of a 'last minute game '(ooh, thinking about that comment, we've had a couple of very important last minute games in our not too distant past haven't we!)

Cheers for that, one to have in mind for future matches if I'm thinking of a 'last minute game '(ooh, thinking about that comment, we've had a couple of very important last minute games in our not too distant past haven't we!)
Keeping in touch at the top of the table is going to be crucial to our title challenge. Tonight is more important than the Chelsea game in some ways.

I’ve given away an adult and child for tonight, why on them selling ticket pages they don’t just give them away for games like tonight is beyond me .
I’ve given away an adult and a child and a separate adult ticket. However, if it’s to people I don’t know there’s a risk they the ti jet will be resold on so people are reluctant to give away tickets for this reason.

I see Arsenal are bringing in tougher rules re attendance for next season. Not sure if they have an exchange system and whether that counts as use of the ticket

Attachments

• IMG_9455.png
    IMG_9455.png
    641.4 KB · Views: 82
In the words of Delia. Lets be avin yer. Come on Blues if you were giving it a miss think of this. Pep wont be around forever. Success isn't guaranteed. We are seeing our most successful team in our history. We need a noisey crowd to overcome a stubborn Brentford. 3 points is a must. Do your part.
Which is exactly why the club are playing with fire. If and when the success drops off, then so will the demand for tickets, and rather sharpish. But the loyal, legacy, hardcore fans will be gone and they won't be coming back.
To be honest, I think Soriano & Txiki may well call it a day also when Pep goes. So they really don't give a fuck.

I see Arsenal are bringing in tougher rules re attendance for next season. Not sure if they have an exchange system and whether that counts as use of the ticket
City have this and will follow the same route eventually it currently sits at 10 league games (Arse included cup games) Makes me wonder how touts avoid this if they transfer it for every game as I read it as the ticket holder must use it for ten games.

They’ll all be fucked if they don’t get a home cup game next season. Highly unlikely I know, presuming Euro group games are included.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.