Seat Counters - 2023/24

City have this and will follow the same route eventually it currently sits at 10 league games (Arse included cup games) Makes me wonder how touts avoid this if they transfer it for every game as I read it as the ticket holder must use it for ten games.
Is that definitely the case; I interpreted is as the ticket being used, eg if transferred to F&F it still counted?

Keeping in touch at the top of the table is going to be crucial to our title challenge. Tonight is more important than the Chelsea game in some ways.
Chelsea was an important reminder that your biggest and most important game. Many on here - myself included - can be guilty of looking ahead on fixture lists and counting points. Win tonight and the "blip" was a draw against a tidy an expensively assembled side that seem to raise their game against the better teams in the league.

Is that definitely the case; I interpreted is as the ticket being used, eg if transferred to F&F it still counted?
Ah yeah I read it wrong didn’t realise so long as you list it on the exchange / transfer it counts as well so as a tout if it’s a drub game just list it and make money on the big games.

We should tell people it’s minimum ten games just to see though. United is something daft like must attend minimum 16 PL home games to be able to renew.

997 left.
It doesn't surprise me to be honest, mate at work not a member asked if I could get him tickets for him and his two lads. So last week bought him the 3, by today not a sign so tried ringing ticket office this morning hour on hold gave it in as was working near ground this afternoon so called in, girl in office oh have we not sent them I'll do it now :-) what a fuckin shambles. Best team in World with a National league ticket office.

It doesn't surprise me to be honest, mate at work not a member asked if I could get him tickets for him and his two lads. So last week bought him the 3, by today not a sign so tried ringing ticket office this morning hour on hold gave it in as was working near ground this afternoon so called in, girl in office oh have we not sent them I'll do it now :-) what a fuckin shambles. Best team in World with a National league ticket office.
Clearly why they are recruiting for a ticket compliance Manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.