Seat Counters - 2023/24

You know what chant we’re going to hear on Saturday from the Newcastle fans don’t you?

Under 18, £30 for a FA Cup QF, which is live on the TV on Saturday night. Brilliant City!

View attachment 109979

Didn’t bother doing a seat count.
3,363, the fans will get ridiculed but it’s all City’s fault.

3,363, the fans will get ridiculed but it’s all City’s fault.
I haven’t added to the exact number but did a round to 100 in each block and yeah still 3000 left… checked this morning and checked just now. No shift at all.

We played Arsenal on a Friday night televised game in FA cup last season and had nearly 52k there. I expect it will be similar
Not if we don't sell the tickets it won't!

That Community Shield has got City thinking they can price however they want. But a game only arranged 2 and a half weeks in advance is not an easy sell for the "football tourist" who can't drop plans or grab cheap flights or trains.

I haven’t added to the exact number but did a round to 100 in each block and yeah still 3000 left… checked this morning and checked just now. No shift at all.
Loads of Blues will buy up the tickets on the Face Value Ticket and Travel FB page before buying direct from the Club. The amount of tickets being resold is vast.

Plenty of the peole on there have disdain for the Club but don’t really let it affect their support for City.

This game, stating the obvious, is between the Rags and Arse matches. You can’t blame fans for being selective with their dough

I don’t remember there being many empty seats for Huddersfield earlier in the FA Cup, so it has to be cost surely?
Huddersfield was correctly priced and people had four weeks’ notice. Newcastle will be played 15 days after date/time were confirmed along with people perhaps having one eye on buying expensive CL tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.