Seat Counters - 2023/24

Quite a few have shifted in the Family Stand since yesterday, I reckon the lower two levels will be completely sold out with about 1500 -2000 left over between the CB3 and EL3.

Quite a few have shifted in the Family Stand since yesterday, I reckon the lower two levels will be completely sold out with about 1500 -2000 left over between the CB3 and EL3.
I'd imagine it gets hard to shift the last 2 or 3k as its going to be single seats or the top rows in the stand.

The biggest issue for empty seats is those who have a ticket and don't bother going (bizarre) or the tout sites who fail to sell. I'd imagine there will be a few visible because of the latter.

Ticket sales have been weird this season. Last year pretty much everything sold out. Even CL dead rubbers. Whereas this season seems to be a struggle.

Was it the Haaland factor last year or is it now a pricing/cost of living factor?

Would like to know where all those members who hoovered up the Charity Shield tickets are now.

Ticket sales have been weird this season. Last year pretty much everything sold out. Even CL dead rubbers. Whereas this season seems to be a struggle.

Was it the Haaland factor last year or is it now a pricing/cost of living factor?

Would like to know where all those members who hoovered up the Charity Shield tickets are now.
In London

I don’t remember there being many empty seats for Huddersfield earlier in the FA Cup, so it has to be cost surely?
The Huddersfield game was cheaper and you could buy multiple tickets on one membership.

I’ve managed to get tickets for this, but it’s not easy. You can only buy one ticket per membership. Usually for cup games I’d ask friends and family who don’t have a season ticket, but it’s seemingly impossible to do so.

Not if we don't sell the tickets it won't!

That Community Shield has got City thinking they can price however they want. But a game only arranged 2 and a half weeks in advance is not an easy sell for the "football tourist" who can't drop plans or grab cheap flights or trains.
It was in London though. The club shouldn’t be comparing those games

The Huddersfield game was cheaper and you could buy multiple tickets on one membership.

I’ve managed to get tickets for this, but it’s not easy. You can only buy one ticket per membership. Usually for cup games I’d ask friends and family who don’t have a season ticket, but it’s seemingly impossible to do so.
I’ve just had a look on the OS, it allowed me to put three tickets in my basket, all on my name.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.