Seat Counters - 2023/24

All that matters is that the light goes amber and I’m sure it’s the same for an OAP and a kid. I don’t know about 16-18s but if they go amber too that would buy me enough time for the new stand.

In any case my dad hasn’t actually said it yet but he can hardly walk up to the stadium now. I’ll push him to keep going if we can facilitate that.
If he does end up deciding to give it up get in touch with the club pal, we had family members give up their ticket a couple of years ago and got them transferred to my kids with no issues.

If he does end up deciding to give it up get in touch with the club pal, we had family members give up their ticket a couple of years ago and got them transferred to my kids with no issues.
Things have changed over the last two years though. I’m not sure they will do it now. They haven’t been releasing any new season tickets when I’ve tried to buy them. I hope I’m wrong though.

I don't know the price difference between pensioners and 15 year olds , but say if you carried on paying for you dad and his mates season card, and your lads use it instead, you might get away with it.
I've known others to do that, but it's been an adult swapping between another adult, might be more difficult between a pensioner and a kid.
And obviously you would be having the original seasoncard holders name on it and some might not be happy with that.
Funny enough I checked before

Tickets for the Everton game in EL3 were £68 adults
£48 Concessions
£38 U18

Just a heads up for everyone in the East Stand on Saturday.
They are checking concessionary tickets are being used correctly.
I believe all concessionary ticket holders in the east Stand will be getting a email tomorrow apparently ID will be asked for

All that matters is that the light goes amber and I’m sure it’s the same for an OAP and a kid. I don’t know about 16-18s but if they go amber too that would buy me enough time for the new stand.

In any case my dad hasn’t actually said it yet but he can hardly walk up to the stadium now. I’ll push him to keep going if we can facilitate that.

Yes know about the amber , not sure about the 16-18 myself, but hope you can sort something out.
Hope your Dad can carry on going he obviously enjoys watching this great team .
Good luck with whatever everyone decides.

With regards to price: I take 3 lads with me, none of whom are able to buy season tickets so I go match to match.

I've been waiting for Seat Exchange to get them tickets for this game and a few appeared yesterday - £49 for a child. This is the first time ever I considered not paying it. £150 for three kids for what is probably not really even a "CAT A" type game. It's simply too much.
I paid £28 for a 15 yo to sit in SS3 for Everton.

I suspect your need of getting 3 limits options but £49 for a child! Is that sat next to Pep on the bench?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.