Seat Counters - 2024/25

Newcastle went on sale this morning with 1334 tickets showing.

1334/3204 ≈ 41%

If you throw in the 140 18-25 tickets that brings it up to 1474 tickets, however thats still nowhere near half the allocation, let alone the 60% they tell us we're getting.

1334/3204 ≈ 41%

If you throw in the 140 18-25 tickets that brings it up to 1474 tickets, however thats still nowhere near half the allocation, let alone the 60% they tell us we're getting.
And yet again nothing is done.

I recently sent an email to the new City touting email asking why reseller sites are able to sell away tickets to fans of other clubs, why are they even given tickets and how many tickets are given to reseller sites for away games. The response I received was that this information isn't shared publicly. So there we have it from the horse's mouth, they say one thing i.e. 60% to points holders, do another and then refuse to engage with fans.

1334/3204 ≈ 41%

It’s low that isn’t it?

@Alex - City Matters - apologies, I’m sure you’re bombarded with questions from this site, but has this ever been brought up with the club?

One of the things United fans kicked off about was this same thing happening in their away ends. A Rag I know says he’s seen a fair bit of fighting between fans who are and aren’t United fans in United away ends. I think they got it sorted and they increased the amount of tickets for proper fans.

It wouldn’t be so bad if it was City fans getting the rest, but in our away ends over recent years we’ve seen a bloke wearing a United hat in our away end at Anfield (I know, bizarre as it gets), a row of Hajduk Split fans not supporting City at Anfield, Liverpool fans in our end at Anfield, Arsenal fans in our end at Arsenal, Germans supporting Huddersfield in our end at Huddersfield, Chelsea fans in our end at Chelsea… and that’s just from what I know of, I bet our regular away travellers could add to that list and it would be a proper eye opener for a lot of us who don’t realise what’s going on.

Last edited:
And yet again nothing is done.

I recently sent an email to the new City touting email asking why reseller sites are able to sell away tickets to fans of other clubs, why are they even given tickets and how many tickets are given to reseller sites for away games. The response I received was that this information isn't shared publicly. So there we have it from the horse's mouth, they say one thing i.e. 60% to points holders, do another and then refuse to engage with fans.

I suppose that’s an admission at least, that some people seem to still refuse to believe, that the club does supply ticket agencies with some tickets directly. Even if they’re not saying how many.

7419 left showing for Inter at home and that's before it goes down to all members at 10am, so despite the issues with pricing around that game and me thinking sales would be slower than they have been, it looks like it will comfortably sell out.

It’s low that isn’t it?

@Alex - City Matters - apologies, I’m sure you’re bombarded with questions from this site, but has this ever been brought up with the club?

One of the things United fans kicked off about was this same thing happening in their away ends. A Rag I know says he’s been a fair bit of fighting between fans who are and aren’t United fans in United away ends. I think they got it sorted and they increased the amount of tickets for proper fans.

It wouldn’t be so bad if it was City fans getting the rest, but in our away ends over recent years we’ve seen a bloke wearing a United hat in our away end at Anfield (I know, bizarre as it gets), a row of Hajduk Split fans not supporting City at Anfield, Liverpool fans in our end at Anfield, Arsenal fans in our end at Arsenal, Germans supporting Huddersfield in our end at Huddersfield, Chelsea fans in our end at Chelsea… and that’s just from what I know of, I bet our regular away travellers could add to that list and it would be a proper eye opener for a lot of us who don’t realise what’s going on.
This should be number 1 priority on the pad of all our supporters clubs and City Matters.

It’s a disgrace. Some on here still think City aren’t using agencies to flog home and away tickets to anybody prepared to cough up.

Why should the club keep details of away ticket distribution secret ??

This compliance whistleblower line is a joke. More interested in catching a blue entering the stadium on a concession ticket than wanting to look into how non city supporters are in the away end every away game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.