Seat Counters - 2024/25

How many left for Brentford at home? Eldest starts at uni in Saturday so had to put his on the ticket exchange yesterday? If it doesn’t go can I give it to one of my youngest’s mates? Or does it have to go to someone who’s a member and us on family and friends?

How many left for Brentford at home? Eldest starts at uni in Saturday so had to put his on the ticket exchange yesterday? If it doesn’t go can I give it to one of my youngest’s mates? Or does it have to go to someone who’s a member and us on family and friends?
You can transfer it to anyone on his F&F. They don’t need membership, just a supporter number.

I have a foc season card in level 3 ES .For Arsenal I'm in Germany and wish to transfer the card to my grandson will I need to pay for the card to be updated for a adult.

I have a foc season card in level 3 ES .For Arsenal I'm in Germany and wish to transfer the card to my grandson will I need to pay for the card to be updated for a adult.
Yes, it will confirm the amount when you transfer it through f&f which he'll need to be set up on.

It is no coincidence in my opinion that city follow live football tickets on twitter etc, city are the biggest touts.
bang on mate, people need to see whats going on, i bought a ticket for Fulham away face value £30 'i paid a lot more', away section ticket came with a Manchester return postcode which was an office a stones throw from the ground, tells you all you need to know, transaction via credit card was offshore most likely to avoid tax

did anyone clock how many went on sale for Bratislava at 10am this morning?

A big issue for me is if you purchased a expensive hospitality season ticket. You can then get several away tickets obviously people want the bigger away tickets so less for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.