Seat Counters - 2024/25

7419 left showing for Inter at home and that's before it goes down to all members at 10am, so despite the issues with pricing around that game and me thinking sales would be slower than they have been, it looks like it will comfortably sell out.
At least City will be happy. Always plenty to take up the seats that ST holders will not pay for. As long as the games keep selling out the prices will keep creeping up.

Last edited:
At least City will be happy. Always plenty to take up the seats that ST holders will not pay for. As long the games keep selling out the prices will keep creeping up.
Nothing more certain. Tickets at football matches have joined those two other certainties - death 'n taxes.

Tickets for City v Inter are on Travelzoo for £125 for 93.20! What a rip off. Again highlights that the club will let anyone have a supply for the right price!
On the OS it states the following under 'Authorised Sellers'

You can purchase official match tickets and hospitality packages from these official sellers:
Any official or authorised reseller will clearly identify themselves with approved Club branding.

It goes on to say later on 'If you have been offered tickets or have any information in relation to tickets being offered outside of authorised channels, please report this to the club via touting@mancity.com. All information is treated in the strictest confidence'.

I don't see Travelzoo as an authorised seller so you should report them to the club. See what they say!

It’s low that isn’t it?

@Alex - City Matters - apologies, I’m sure you’re bombarded with questions from this site, but has this ever been brought up with the club?

One of the things United fans kicked off about was this same thing happening in their away ends. A Rag I know says he’s seen a fair bit of fighting between fans who are and aren’t United fans in United away ends. I think they got it sorted and they increased the amount of tickets for proper fans.

It wouldn’t be so bad if it was City fans getting the rest, but in our away ends over recent years we’ve seen a bloke wearing a United hat in our away end at Anfield (I know, bizarre as it gets), a row of Hajduk Split fans not supporting City at Anfield, Liverpool fans in our end at Anfield, Arsenal fans in our end at Arsenal, Germans supporting Huddersfield in our end at Huddersfield, Chelsea fans in our end at Chelsea… and that’s just from what I know of, I bet our regular away travellers could add to that list and it would be a proper eye opener for a lot of us who don’t realise what’s going on.
No worries - that's what I'm here for!

This has been raised with the Club a few times. As a regular away attendee, via the ticket points route, it's incredibly frustrating

If I remember correctly, the Club have always indicated that they don't necessarily add the full allocation on at once, in order to allow those down on the points ladder to also access a wide variety of options.

That said, people are clearly right to be concerned as it is patently obvious that tickets continue to fall into the wrong hands. And whilst things like the full allocation not showing on the website, or the countless tickets that appear on third-party resale sites, continue, I think it is quite understandable for fans to be sceptical.

None of this, of course, is helped by the complete lack of transparency on away sales. I have asked for clear information to be published time and time again, to no avail. In case people weren't aware, the breakdown should be 60% to ticket points holders (inclusive of 5% to the 18-25 allocation and around 3% for the junior pull through), 15% to the Official Supporters Club, 10% to hospitality, and 5% to the club, friends and family.

Very happy to keep at the Club on this one.

If I remember correctly, the Club have always indicated that they don't necessarily add the full allocation on at once, in order to allow those down on the points ladder to also access a wide variety of options.

I’m struggling to understand this. Are you/ the club saying that they intentionally hold back tickets until the points have dropped, so that people on lower points can nip in and snap them up at the expense of those on higher points?

That’s kind of defeating the whole purpose of having a points system isn’t it?

Or am I completely misunderstanding?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.