Seat Counters - 2024/25

As an aside, does anyone have a link to a site that reports attendance figures? Heard that Bradford got 20k the other day but hard to find.

Have always been interested but seems really difficult to find now. Not sure why. In the old days of newspapers they were always published.

As an aside, does anyone have a link to a site that reports attendance figures? Heard that Bradford got 20k the other day but hard to find.

Have always been interested but seems really difficult to find now. Not sure why. In the old days of newspapers they were always published.
They got 18k, try this one, click on each club for previous fixtures/attendances.

I’m struggling to understand this. Are you/ the club saying that they intentionally hold back tickets until the points have dropped, so that people on lower points can nip in and snap them up at the expense of those on higher points?

That’s kind of defeating the whole purpose of having a points system isn’t it?

Or am I completely misunderstanding?
That's what I recall them saying on the previous occasions this has been raised. I have asked again to make sure. But in any case, I agree with you and I believe that was our feedback last time. As others who have replied after your message pointed out, that doesn't track with my experience of buying away tickets either.
20% to the supporters clubs
Yeah - sorry that's me failing at basic maths. Of course you are right!
It is no coincidence in my opinion that city follow live football tickets on twitter etc, city are the biggest touts.
I asked them about this (it may have been another site) but the answer was 'we have no records for why that might be.' They're not helping themselves!
It is totally wrong that anyone in hospitality / premium seats should get access to away tickets over people on high points

Inevitably 'hospitality' means they are inviting guests to games , some of which may not be city fans or may even be opposition fans

Great that they pay top whack for top facilities at the etihad but they shouldn't be entitled to away tickets
This is something that I made the case for a few months ago. The Club looked at me like I had two heads! I know it isn't directly comparable, but if I bought hospitality at Wimbledon, I wouldn't be entitled to tickets at Roland Garros, would I?

That's what I recall them saying on the previous occasions this has been raised. I have asked again to make sure. But in any case, I agree with you and I believe that was our feedback last time. As others who have replied after your message pointed out, that doesn't track with my experience of buying away tickets either.

I asked them about this (it may have been another site) but the answer was 'we have no records for why that might be.' They're not helping themselves!

This is something that I made the case for a few months ago. The Club looked at me like I had two heads! I know it isn't directly comparable, but if I bought hospitality at Wimbledon, I wouldn't be

This is something that I made the case for a few months ago. The Club looked at me like I had two heads! I know it isn't directly comparable, but if I bought hospitality at Wimbledon, I wouldn't be entitled to tickets at Roland Garros, would I?

entitled to tickets at Roland Garros, would I?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.