Seat Counters - 2024/25

How many left for Inter?
5,647 by my count. One of two things are going to happen

1. There are going to be swathes of empty seats on the night
2. City are going to be frantically giving tickets away over the next week

Despite the apologists arguing to the contrary, they have got the pricing horribly wrong for this one.

Despite the apologists arguing to the contrary, they have got the pricing horribly wrong for this one.
We tend to sell a few thousands tickets in the few days before the game. I don’t agree with the prices btw. I’m just pointing out that your range of scenarios are inadequate.

We tend to sell a few thousands tickets in the few days before the game. I don’t agree with the prices btw. I’m just pointing out that your range of scenarios are inadequate.
Judging sales before kick off is a fools game - but I’m sure there are some at the club with serious concerns about the sluggish sales for such an elite fixture.

If it’s sells out they will thinking pricing was right - if it doesn’t it’s a fuck up

I don’t doubt that a few will be sold in the days leading up to the game, but if the ground is full next week, nobody will convince me that the club haven’t given a load of tickets away.

Judging sales before kick off is a fools game - but I’m sure there are some at the club with serious concerns about the sluggish sales for such an elite fixture.

If it’s sells out they will thinking pricing was right - if it doesn’t it’s a fuck up
Any crowd over 50k is still a bumper attendance to me. If we sell out great. If there are plenty of empties I won’t lose any sleep over it.

We may have problems selling tickets for the much cheaper Watford game. Que sera

Any crowd over 50k is still a bumper attendance to me. If we sell out great. If there are plenty of empties I won’t lose any sleep over it.

We may have problems selling tickets for the much cheaper Watford game. Que sera
Think you could give the Watford tickets away for free and you'll be lucky to get 45k there, just too many home games at the moment

i can see what will happen now, the great student/kid giveaway will begin, which in turn ruins the whole experience, surrounded by non City fans who don't know where they are sitting, up and down every 2 minutes, go for food, back with food, go for a drink back with a drink, go for a piss early, turn up 10 mins into the 2nd half, the group leader then rounds them up and they fuck off before the end, they pay fuck all to ruin it for those of us paying a fortune. Shit pricing again

I don’t doubt that a few will be sold in the days leading up to the game, but if the ground is full next week, nobody will convince me that the club haven’t given a load of tickets away.
I think City and Utd have both got agreements to give a certain amount of tickets away for CL matches. Maybe they give away more if ticket sales are slow?

i can see what will happen now, the great student/kid giveaway will begin, which in turn ruins the whole experience, surrounded by non City fans who don't know where they are sitting, up and down every 2 minutes, go for food, back with food, go for a drink back with a drink, go for a piss early, turn up 10 mins into the 2nd half, the group leader then rounds them up and they fuck off before the end, they pay fuck all to ruin it for those of us paying a fortune. Shit pricing again
Couldn’t have put it any better myself, but don’t forget according to some on here everything the club do is bang on and the pricing is perfect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.