Seat Counters - 2024/25

i can see what will happen now, the great student/kid giveaway will begin, which in turn ruins the whole experience, surrounded by non City fans who don't know where they are sitting, up and down every 2 minutes, go for food, back with food, go for a drink back with a drink, go for a piss early, turn up 10 mins into the 2nd half, the group leader then rounds them up and they fuck off before the end, they pay fuck all to ruin it for those of us paying a fortune. Shit pricing again
Are students back yet?

5,647 by my count. One of two things are going to happen

1. There are going to be swathes of empty seats on the night
2. City are going to be frantically giving tickets away over the next week

Despite the apologists arguing to the contrary, they have got the pricing horribly wrong for this one.
And how bad will it be when the new stand is finished. City have 100% got the prices wrong. Let's hope they learn very quickly and get real.

I don’t doubt that a few will be sold in the days leading up to the game, but if the ground is full next week, nobody will convince me that the club haven’t given a load of tickets away.
It’s not impossible that these sell. When there’s demand we often sell 1000 or more in a day and I suspect this one will have a late take up as it’s come around quick and there isn’t much publicity for it. They’ll be pushing it hard at the weekend no doubt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.