Seat Counters - 2024/25

Well, it looks like I'm going to have count attendances myself, seeing as, for some unfathomable reason, City's Communications Department seems to have ceased releasing figures for league games completely.

As a man who has kept a full set of City stats all his life, it's actually very annoying.

Forget putting asterisks against titles, I'm now having to make up attendance figures and put asterisks next to them.
Did they not announce it at the game saturday ?

Noticed we are the only or maybe one of a very few whose attendances aren’t listed on results in the BBC app which is my go to place for such statistics even the yank league declares their attendances ffs
Be no shock if we are at least done for not cooperating our communications customer care etc etc is fucking appalling
Is it arrogance? Is it ignorance? Or is it we just don’t give a fuck or can’t be arsed?
Probably a PJ Swales legacy

Why is 3000-2000 tickets unsold classed as a success and judged about right?

There’s some strange posts on this thread.

Would that still be the case if 11,000 and 10,000 tickets remained unsold after the North stand expansion?

City seriously have to look at, review and understand why there are still 2000-3000 tickets currently unsold for the match, given the continued success on the pitch, an unbeaten start to the season, and the phenomenal growth of our local, national, and international support over the last 15 years, since Pep’s arrival, and the continual trophy wins. This match should have sold out. Especially as City are playing Inter Milan, the Serie A Champions, and the team City beat in the CL final.
Might be a combination of the prices and the lack of jeopardy with the new Swiss system as there is no way we will not qualify for later stages. Can only speak for myself but left cup scheme for first time after the change and glad i did as not prepared to pay 50 quid for a group game. If it was a knockout tie it would've sold out straightaway even at the prices charged.

Bizarrely, 1 seat is showing for sale in block 313 which is the away end! To my knowledge, that block never went on sale to City fans so why a ticket is showing for sale in there is beyond me!
Right in the middle of their 'supposed' block too - as you said very bizarre!

Why is 3000-2000 tickets unsold classed as a success and judged about right?

There’s some strange posts on this thread.

Would that still be the case if 11,000 and 10,000 tickets remained unsold after the North stand expansion?

City seriously have to look at, review and understand why there are still 2000-3000 tickets currently unsold for the match, given the continued success on the pitch, an unbeaten start to the season, and the phenomenal growth of our local, national, and international support over the last 15 years, since Pep’s arrival, and the continual trophy wins. This match should have sold out. Especially as City are playing Inter Milan, the Serie A Champions, and the team City beat in the CL final.
Between 2,000 and 3,000 empty due to pricing is considered a financial success because income is close to maximum.
Suppose it's 2,500 with an average price of £40; that's £100,000 missing. We would raise the same income if all tickets were sold with a reduction of £2 per ticket across the stadium, but would we sell them all?
I'd prefer a full ground with sensible prices, but maximising revenue is the name of the game.
We'll get a better idea of the intention of the club when prices are released for the other three CL games.

Yes, the current attention to attendance details by the City hierarchy is abysmal.
Lord Peter of Swales-dale was meticulous in the head counting of attending fans, under his stewardship.
I sincerely miss the customer care and due diligence showed in the good old days...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.