Seat Counters - 2024/25

Evening update - 2797 remaining for Inter. Sales at a crawl - just 150 sold all day.

There will be a lot of goons on social media enjoying this one on Wednesday night. Brace yourself.
I wonder if any if these crayon munchers took advantage of the thousands of free tickets handed out to local schools by the Trafford vermin on numerous occasions or can explain why thousands of Galatasaray fans were in home sections at Trafford Falls last season watching them embarrass their beloved Raggies.

Evening update - 2797 remaining for Inter. Sales at a crawl - just 150 sold all day.

There will be a lot of goons on social media enjoying this one on Wednesday night. Brace yourself.
Wouldn't it be great if City came out with a statement to say that the remaining tickets will be offered to local families who can't normally afford to come to the Etihad.

Dream on. More chance of asking Oliver Reed to mind me pint.

Is it solely struggling to sell out due to the pricing or are there any other factors at play(lots of games in quick succession etc) I ask this because my ticket in ss3 was 47 quid, which whilst isn't cheap, I feel it could of been a lot steeper. And the kids was 17 which is great value. What kind of prices are they in other areas?
Complete misjudgement by the club on pricing. This game should be sold out well in advance.

Deserve all the shit that will no doubt be coming our way on Wednesday.

If they can’t get the pricing and demand correct now then what chance have they got when the new stand opens.

Complete misjudgement by the club on pricing. This game should be sold out well in advance.

If they can’t get the pricing and demand correct now then what chance have they got when the new stand opens.
Greed. Thinking they've got 100s of thousands of day trippers to snap them up. Seems to have backfired.

Wouldn't it be great if City came out with a statement to say that the remaining tickets will be offered to local families who can't normally afford to come to the Etihad.

Dream on. More chance of asking Oliver Reed to mind me pint.
Yeah great for all those that have already forked out for overpriced tickets.

There's less than three thousand unsold with two days to go. Even if it stays at that then it's around fifty one thousand so they'll class that as a success.

If theres only a couple of thousand left, they’ll judge it as just about right.

Surely you would not begrudge them a ticket?

It’s not happening but I cannot think why it would be a bad idea.

First time we played Barcelona in CL, I paid £98 for 1 adult and 2 kids. Saw one my lads mate and his dad who had got 2 freebies from the school. The dad was moaning because he didn't know about it till he got home from work and had missed his tea.

Just put a fair price on it City. Don't try to fleece the fans just because you think you can.

Unfortunately the shit will come the fans way, the fact the club grossly overpriced it will not get mentioned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.