Seat Counters - 2024/25

If theres only a couple of thousand left, they’ll judge it as just about right.
From a purely transactional point of view, maybe. From an optics point of view, thousands of empty seats on a Champions League night against Inter Milan doesn’t project a good image. Some people within the club will look at the bank account and think happy days, others I suspect will be extremely disappointed.

First time we played Barcelona in CL, I paid £98 for 1 adult and 2 kids. Saw one my lads mate and his dad who had got 2 freebies from the school. The dad was moaning because he didn't know about it till he got home from work and had missed his tea.

Just put a fair price on it City. Don't try to fleece the fans just because you think you can.

Each to their own mate but I would not base my view of a proposal, to help those struggling, be determined by a personal experience as irritating as I have no doubt it was.

Would not disagree with the last paragraph al all.

Why is 3000-2000 tickets unsold classed as a success and judged about right?

There’s some strange posts on this thread.

Would that still be the case if 11,000 and 10,000 tickets remained unsold after the North stand expansion?

City seriously have to look at, review and understand why there are still 2000-3000 tickets currently unsold for the match, given the continued success on the pitch, an unbeaten start to the season, and the phenomenal growth of our local, national, and international support over the last 15 years, since Pep’s arrival, and the continual trophy wins. This match should have sold out. Especially as City are playing Inter Milan, the Serie A Champions, and the team City beat in the CL final.

Last edited:
From a purely transactional point of view, maybe. From an optics point of view, thousands of empty seats on a Champions League night against Inter Milan doesn’t project a good image. Some people within the club will look at the bank account and think happy days, others I suspect will be extremely disappointed.

If I was Sheikh Mansour, if only, :-) I’d want to know why the Etihad wasn’t full for the Inter Milan match, if the match doesn’t sell out. And I’d want the Etihad to be full for the remaining home CL matches.

Well, it looks like I'm going to have count attendances myself, seeing as, for some unfathomable reason, City's Communications Department seems to have ceased releasing figures for league games completely.

As a man who has kept a full set of City stats all his life, it's actually very annoying.

Forget putting asterisks against titles, I'm now having to make up attendance figures and put asterisks next to them.

Well, it looks like I'm going to have count attendances myself, seeing as, for some unfathomable reason, City's Communications Department seems to have ceased releasing figures for league games completely.

As a man who has kept a full set of City stats all his life, it's actually very annoying.

Forget putting asterisks against titles, I'm now having to make up attendance figures and put asterisks next to them.
Not even in the match programs now.

I am devastated that our Avant garde counters are in hibernation. Please wake up as I am going through detox and rehab as a result.

Each to their own mate but I would not base my view of a proposal, to help those struggling, be determined by a personal experience as irritating as I have no doubt it was.

Would not disagree with the last paragraph al all.
Don't think I made my point very well. It's the definition of struggling and how you identify those worthy of these free tickets I can't get my head round.
I've been going to City for over 50 years. I've been taking my lads since they were 5 years old. I've spent a fckin fortune (my choice) going to City home and away. A sensible man in my position would have said I support the club but I'm not prepared to pay that amount.
I think my point is that I have often "struggled" to pay out but I suppose I'm not what you would call sensible.

Noticed we are the only or maybe one of a very few whose attendances aren’t listed on results in the BBC app which is my go to place for such statistics even the yank league declares their attendances ffs
Be no shock if we are at least done for not cooperating our communications customer care etc etc is fucking appalling
Is it arrogance? Is it ignorance? Or is it we just don’t give a fuck or can’t be arsed?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.