Seat Counters - 2024/25

Lots of blocks coming on and off sale over the last hour in the east stand level 3, they don't make it easy for seat counters at all, hats off to the really dedicated seat-counters it's a tough job, maybe the real dedicated ones jot the numbers down so they can recall the numbers as blocks are shaded out and then reappear frequently.
Won’t someone think of the seat counters !

Won’t someone think of the seat counters !
It's a tireless job, concentration, dedication, mathematical skills are an absolute must not to mention patience and the ability to keep their cool with the antics of the ticket office and more particularly those who tease them putting blocks in the shade and them bringing them back. They are heroes of this site.

It's a tireless job, concentration, dedication, mathematical skills are an absolute must not to mention patience and the ability to keep their cool with the antics of the ticket office and more particularly those who tease them putting blocks in the shade and them bringing them back. They are heroes of this site.
Blessed are the seat counters !

Bottom two tiers are sold out. Not sure how many Watford will bring, be surprised if it’s more than 500. Guessing about 35k give or take. I’m in Joe’s as a one off.
Attendance will be well over 40,000 I reckon. The third tiers were on sale from day one before being taken off sale so some had already shifted in those areas. They’re now selling East Stand Level 3 before moving onto SS3 and CB3. Tickets are shifting at a fair rate of knots so I reckon third tier of East Stand sells out before kick-off. I think Watford will bring more than 500 but wouldn’t like to put a number on it

Attendance will be well over 40,000 I reckon. The third tiers were on sale from day one before being taken off sale so some had already shifted in those areas. They’re now selling East Stand Level 3 before moving onto SS3 and CB3. Tickets are shifting at a fair rate of knots so I reckon third tier of East Stand sells out before kick-off. I think Watford will bring more than 500 but wouldn’t like to put a number on it

I would guess it will be around 1,000 they'll bring. Think they average about 1500 in the Championship in away games, so would expect it to be lower than that average tonight.

Good news!

Do we know if the Watford fans are just in SSL2? (Which means I can walk around to the big bar in SSL1 :-)).

I would guess it will be around 1,000 they'll bring. Think they average about 1500 in the Championship in away games, so would expect it to be lower than that average tonight.
As someone who is interested in attendances, will be intrigued to see how many Watford bring ?
Not sure the Carabao Cup on a Tuesday night will be so attractive ?
Will estimate 1,450...

To say it’s our least glamorous of four home games in ten days, anything above 30k is a good turnout. Looking forward to it!

I had a read of the security briefing yesterday & it said in the handbook city were expecting an attendance of 40k with around 1000 watford fans travelling up.

Be interesting to see later on as they are usually there or there abouts with their predictions.

Hot off the press, just been on the Watford ticket site and they have 25 tickets left in 213.
I could be wrong but looks like they have sold out 113, 114, 214. So maybe about 2000, which would be a good away mob.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.