Seat Counters - 2024/25

Good news!

Do we know if the Watford fans are just in SSL2? (Which means I can walk around to the big bar in SSL1 :-)).
I’m not sure to be honest. This seasoned seat counter hasn’t been following sales closely enough until now so I wasn’t aware that Watford hadn’t been given SS1 and SS3. Can anyone confirm if Blocks 113 and 313 went on sale to City fans at any point?

Hot off the press, just been on the Watford ticket site and they have 25 tickets left in 213.
I could be wrong but looks like they have sold out 113, 114, 214. So maybe about 2000, which would be a good away mob.
Decent following that for a Tuesday night early round cup game at a ground that they’ve been to a few times in recent years

All hands to the pump for the elite seat counters on here - far too much chaos and no real solid handle on how many sold or left. Its panic stations!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.