Seat Counters - 2024/25

My brother and a friend of mine have given up City season tickets and go and watch Radcliffe FC instead. You can only blame City pricing for this. I have still got a season ticket but this year I've given up the cup games, first time since I've been going in over 45 years. I swore to myself one more price rise and I'm done. It really is a shame what pricing choices have made for real, local Manchester fans.
What fools, you cannot say a season ticket isn't good value

All CB3 blocks back on sale for Sparta Prague. 1031 tickets left. There's usually a surge on match day for these games so I expect it might get to a sell out. If it does, City will see that as job done regardless of what we all think about the pricing, etc.

Even if the game doesn't sell out tonight, the attendance (based on ticket sales) is brilliant for an unappealing fixture two days before payday.

All CB3 blocks back on sale for Sparta Prague. 1031 tickets left. There's usually a surge on match day for these games so I expect it might get to a sell out. If it does, City will see that as job done regardless of what we all think about the pricing, etc.
I'm not sure they will, as absolutely loads will have been given away over the last few weeks.

In reality the "surge" in sales over the last week has probably been tickets going off the planner and getting given away, rather than tickets being bought.

I'm not sure they will, as absolutely loads will have been given away over the last few weeks.

In reality the "surge" in sales over the last week has probably been tickets going off the planner and getting given away, rather than tickets being bought.
I'm not sure about that. There will have been some given away because every club does that but I don't think a huge number have been given away. I don't get that vibe at all for this game as sales have been steady all along and at no point do I recall chunks of tickets suddenly disappearing off the planner when I've checked it numerous times over the past few weeks. They took CB3 off sale part way through the sales process to sell those in EL3 and SS3 first and foremost but now there's not many left in those stands, CB3 is back on sale. There's always a late surge of sales for these types of games because some fans are impulse buyers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.