Seat Counters - 2024/25

MOAN...i hope to fuck our owner never checks bluemoon out as its full of entitled *****
That’s right, I’ve felt right entitled the last 52 years of going. I’m lucky enough to have a free ticket for tonight but going to Saints as well if I had to pay for Prague is too expensive for me. With associated expenses well over £100.
The fact we are in such a wonderful period is irrelevant to me - I’m a blue I go no matter how we are doing.
But there a lot of blues who just can’t afford to go and that needs looking at especially for the future because…..hold your breath…..once Pep leaves we may not be serial trophy winners

MOAN...i hope to fuck our owner never checks bluemoon out as its full of entitled *****
He’s just a shareholder of our football club who has put a smaller percentage of his money into it than you or I have.

If we don’t moan about things we’d be paying £100 for away tickets, £1,250 for season tickets, all be standing in stadiums that are unsafe with no safe standing bars in front of us and injuring ourselves when we celebrate goals etc.

That’s right, I’ve felt right entitled the last 52 years of going. I’m lucky enough to have a free ticket for tonight but going to Saints as well if I had to pay for Prague is too expensive for me. With associated expenses well over £100.
The fact we are in such a wonderful period is irrelevant to me - I’m a blue I go no matter how we are doing.
But there a lot of blues who just can’t afford to go and that needs looking at especially for the future because…..hold your breath…..once Pep leaves we may not be serial trophy

Best team in the world and its subjective!!! Fuck i've heard it all now
What a ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.