Seat Counters - 2024/25

Just because we are the best team in the world doesn't mean value isn't subjective. Compared to other teams our tickets are currently good value. £500 to one person is a cheap bottle of Champaign on a night out, to another person that is the difference between being able to feed their family and using food banks.

Prices across football are currently starting to price out the working class fans, eventually it will mirror American sports and lose its soul

American here.

Definitely do not want to see this happen. In our major sports leagues, the focus has shifted more and more toward giving fans an overpriced "experience" rather than being making the game accessible to passionate fans. The NFL stadiums in LA and Vegas are prime examples of this but it's happening in multiple sports all over the country.

Although I'm not from the UK I do keep an eye on ticket prices and it's clear to me they keep ticking upwards despite the fact wages in the UK generally aren't as high as they are here, and the fact that football fans in the UK are generally more passionate about their clubs than American sports fans are about their own teams, I'm definitely afraid of the Prem trending more towards over-produced, soulless matchday experiences like the ones that are too commonplace here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.