Seat Counters - 2024/25

Will presumably drop to 10K at some point tomorrow.

I think 10K is round about the figure that a lot of long term ST holders who’ve never bothered with Platinum will be roughly on. So I reckon they could shift a few tomorrow. Not 400 mind.
I think the club need to get on with it now. Get it to all ST holders tomorrow, and matchday members on Wednesday. We've hardly shifted any since last week

I think the club need to get on with it now. Get it to all ST holders tomorrow, and matchday members on Wednesday. We've hardly shifted any since last week

Well they haven’t bothered sticking any new criteria up for today yet.

Maybe once they’ve had a brew and a couple of tabs, they’ll get round to it.

Looks like they’ve gone on general sale. 4 per person. Matchday membership not required. Feel for those that have forked out for membership to purchase tickets before the change in criteria.
What City need to do is constantly miver their best Friends in Hospitality & ticket agencies.

Put the pressure on.

Explain that as a club they have always sucked and swallowed for you and given you first dabs at the big games United/Liverpool/Arsenal etc and will gradually push loyal long term supporters out of the way for you, but come on guys, start taking up tickets for the shitty games - meet us half way because the normal matchgoing fans have clicked on City only need them when ticket sales are really poor

Us normal fans are just Sloppy Seconds for the club. They only want us at 2am once all the pretty girls have rejected them

Last edited:
What City need to do is constantly miver their best Friends in Hospitality & ticket agencies.

Put the pressure on.

Explain that as a club they have always sucked and swallowed for you and given you first dabs at the big games United/Liverpool/Arsenal etc and will gradually push loyal long term supporters out of the way for you, but come on guys, start taking up tickets for the shitty games - meet us half way because the normal matchgoing fans have clicked on City only need them when ticket sales are really poor

Us normal fans are just Sloppy Seconds for the club. They only want us at 2am once all the pretty girls have rejected them
That's a colorful way of putting it. Right on the substance - and I admire the style (not being ironic)! Well put!

Will presumably drop to 10K at some point tomorrow.

I think 10K is round about the figure that a lot of long term ST holders who’ve never bothered with Platinum will be roughly on. So I reckon they could shift a few tomorrow. Not 400 mind.
I think generally people who have never bothered with platinum are not that fussed about aways in general let alone European aways. I’ve just been to Lisbon. It’s worth going for the visit alone so the football being there is a bonus. Presumably not easy to get flights direct now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.