Seb Larsson

Superace77 said:
How can a loan be a panick move, we have absolutley nothing to lose, will do well in Europa league for us and good back up on prem.

I was just about to post this.

Anyone have any thoughts on him as a player? Can't recall any of his performances as I try to avoid watching Birmingham.

Think this will prove to be a very useful signing. We all know his ability at dead balls and crosses, with Edin up front and Larsson firing them in for him I'm sure our headed goals tally will rise with these 2 .

Project said:
Superace77 said:
How can a loan be a panick move, we have absolutley nothing to lose, will do well in Europa league for us and good back up on prem.

Anyone have any thoughts on him as a player? Can't recall any of his performances as I try to avoid watching Birmingham.

Hes the best set piece taker in the prem also the best crosser of a ball, Dzeko will be licking his lips if he comes here.

Maybe i'm looking at it too negatively, but for me a player who Newcastle and Villa have bid £1m for isn't what we should be looking at. On other threads people are panicking that our board have let a certain amount of players go but with only bringing Dzeko in. Some have questioned whether we will reach 4th with the squad not having any different options to pick from. How is a loan signing from Birmingham who has only attracted mid-table clubs so far, going to change this?

BTW, i'm not one of those questioning the board, I still think we will finish 3rd and I also think Torres is making a massive mistake. Chelsea, for me, are a Liverpool waiting to happen. As for Larsson though? Sorry, just not for me.

Pigeonho said:
Maybe i'm looking at it too negatively, but for me a player who Newcastle and Villa have bid £1m for isn't what we should be looking at. On other threads people are panicking that our board have let a certain amount of players go but with only bringing Dzeko in. Some have questioned whether we will reach 4th with the squad not having any different options to pick from. How is a loan signing from Birmingham who has only attracted mid-table clubs so far, going to change this?

BTW, i'm not one of those questioning the board, I still think we will finish 3rd and I also think Torres is making a massive mistake. Chelsea, for me, are a Liverpool waiting to happen. As for Larsson though? Sorry, just not for me.

I agree with the general premise that we have let too many go considering just one transfer in. It has left us incredibly light. However, I wouldn't worry too much about who is after him and for how much. You get cheap signings who come good all of the time. So for me it is just an issue of a) is he a good player, b) will he add something that we lack. From what people are saying, he satisfies both.

Obviously the board didn't anticipate AJ being out for the season so it's all a bit too late to be bringing in ready made, top class players.

Stillsy said:
Project said:

Hes the best set piece taker in the prem also the best crosser of a ball, Dzeko will be licking his lips if he comes here.

Yeah Zigic has thrived off him since his arrival.

Im sorry but he is not the best crosser of a ball in the bottom half of the table, let alone the country.

mcfc2607 said:
on on fifa season i am coventry got them to the prem any way city have signed seb larsson on it.

city's signings on my fifa.

seb larsson
scott parker
rafinha
stuart taylor

I'm not sure anyone cares. In fact, no, I'm certain, no one cares.

Back on topic, as a 6 month stopgap to provide squad cover Larsson will do. He'll not be signed permanently in the Summer, and if we'd had a few weeks to work on things rather than a day we'd have no doubt signed someone better, but he'll do.

svennis pennis said:
Stillsy said:

Yeah Zigic has thrived off him since his arrival.

Im sorry but he is not the best crosser of a ball in the bottom half of the table, let alone the country.

zigic has hardly played you freak.

come back when you have some facts fella.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.