Seb Larsson

Pigeonho said:
svennis pennis said:
So what are your facts that back up Larsson being the best crosser of a ball in England?
Stillsy, 21 appearances, 4 assists. I don't think that's great to be honest.

look who he is crossing them into fella, if hes hitting dzeko and lescott/kompany/yaya off corners then they will be put away.

Dont get me wrong im not saying he is the best player ever hes just a decent player that can put a mean ball in and will be very useful for us

So Chelsea are after David Luiz and Fernando Torres and we want of all people Seb fucking Larsson. What a joke. There are plenty more wingers out there who we could try to sign but this guy is no better than SWP. I hope this is a smokescreen for someone else but i cant see it. We need to improve our squad with 2 or 3 more players yet we are only signing 1 because AJ is injured.

avoidconfusion said:
Is this guy REALLY better than SWP??
Better delivery
Better passer of the ball
Better set piece taker

SWP is better at taking his man on and getting to the byline with his pace and on his day is a better striker of the ball.

There pretty equal in all honesty but I think Larsson would be more useful to the way we play with the height of Dzeko upfront.

avoidconfusion said:
Is this guy REALLY better than SWP??

Probably more suited to Mancini's style, keeps the ball and good technically and SWP wants to go, he's not really had his head on playing for City since the wrangle over his contract

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.